TV Series General Discussion

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sad to see Bojack Horseman finishing. Writers have done an amazing job throughout the seasons. First half of the season has been really good and the stage is set perfectly for the second half. The first half has showed Bojack transforming into a good guy/horse :p and in the second half, I am confident it is all coming down.

Anyone watching it ? I highly recommend this series.

On the other hand, so many good shows are coming to an end this year.. Bojack Horseman, Modern Family, Dark, Good place and I am sure I am missing out few. Had remembered lot more than this couple of days back.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Did anyone watch the new series of Dancing On Ice last nite?
Watching a same sex couple ice skaking just didn't look right to me. :spy

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Decided to start back on Doctor Who after yonks, picked up on the end of the Amy/Rory plot-line and now on Peter Capaldi's last series. Probably my favourite doctor after Eccleston.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I'm into Diners, Drive-ins And Dives :D
It's a cook show based in America, the host travels around to different food outlets and samples their speciality meals!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Anyone watched The Haunting Of Hill House ? Very good story for horror genre. Although I didn't quite like the ending, it's a must watch series for anyone who likes horror stuff. The cast is excellent and the storyline is incredible. I was surprised with the emotional content as well.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The Witcher is just awesome. Made me wanna buy the books and the videogames.[DOUBLEPOST=1581349035][/DOUBLEPOST]@El Loco thoughts on S4 of Rick and Morty?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The end of Silicon Valley has kind of left a void in my heart. Gonna miss it big time.

El Loco

ENG....
The Witcher is just awesome. Made me wanna buy the books and the videogames.[DOUBLEPOST=1581349035][/DOUBLEPOST]@El Loco thoughts on S4 of Rick and Morty?
Watched the first two or three when they came out but haven't kept up since. Thought they were proper jokes though some of the best eps of the whole show so far :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Watched the first two or three when they came out but haven't kept up since. Thought they were proper jokes though some of the best eps of the whole show so far :p
Honestly, the show gets better the longer it goes on. I just hope it stays on Netflix.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Anyone watched The Haunting Of Hill House ? Very good story for horror genre. Although I didn't quite like the ending, it's a must watch series for anyone who likes horror stuff. The cast is excellent and the storyline is incredible. I was surprised with the emotional content as well.
Yup! watched it when it came out. It was a good one. Next part is coming as well, but its a different story.

El Loco

ENG....
Time off uni has given me the chance get up to date with Peaky Blinders, Elite and Doctor Who although the less said about the latter the better :p
Finished The Thick of It too, bloody hilarious. Kinda like The Office but with way more vulgarity defo recommend it.

D

Dutch

Time off uni has given me the chance get up to date with Peaky Blinders, Elite and Doctor Who although the less said about the latter the better :p
Finished The Thick of It too, bloody hilarious. Kinda like The Office but with way more vulgarity defo recommend it.
The Thick Of It is so underrated!

El Loco

ENG....
The Thick Of It is so underrated!
Criminally.
malcolm-tucker-angry.gif

Users who are viewing this thread