Stadium Creation Checklist

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Also did Ekana (Lucknow), not super detailed, but put it out there, wanted something similar to the real thing to do West Indies v Afg tour in India.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Are there any Kiwis (or anyone) who understands how the plunkett shield grounds work? Looking at results it seems the 'home' team are playing at the away teams ground.

Basically i like my domestic teams to have 2 grounds to play in, and I'm struggling to work out which team plays where.

TomW777

Club Captain
Are there any Kiwis (or anyone) who understands how the plunkett shield grounds work? Looking at results it seems the 'home' team are playing at the away teams ground.

Basically i like my domestic teams to have 2 grounds to play in, and I'm struggling to work out which team plays where.

I am NZer. Otago Volts mainly play at the University of Otago Oval. There main secondary ground is the beautiful Queenstown Events Centre.
Canterbury predominantly play at Hagley Oval and Mainpower Oval.
Wellington Firebirds play at the Basin Reseve. Second ground is Karori Park. (Although they sometimes play at Westpac stadium for the Super Smash etc)
Central Districts cover quite a large region and have quite a few grounds. There principal ground for plunkett shield is McClean Park. I would say their main second ground is the the tiny Pukekura Park but they also fairly regularly play at Saxton Oval.
Auckland Aces mainly play at Eden Park Outer Oval and Colin Maiden Park. Also play some other matches at the main Eden Park stadium.
Northern Districts- play mainly at Seddon Park in Hamilton but also regularly play at Cobham Oval in Whangarei and Bay Oval in Tauranga.

Hope that helps.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Made Trelawny Stadium in Northern Jamaica. Was on the schedule for Windies 4-day regional championship.
Top effort mate. Can I make one suggestion, maybe instead of gum trees use the pine tree one (whatever its called), another I like is the small trees in planters - not exact to the forest here I know but they look alot better in the lighting. in any case you've done some outstanding work.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Top effort mate. Can I make one suggestion, maybe instead of gum trees use the pine tree one (whatever its called), another I like is the small trees in planters - not exact to the forest here I know but they look alot better in the lighting. in any case you've done some outstanding work.

Thanks for the suggestion. I got another one to do.

Just wish the creator was better overall!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the suggestion. I got another one to do.

Just wish the creator was better overall!

Yeah that's one of my key suggestions for the next game, a much overhauled stadium editor. Preferably more variety in assets and backdrops. Hopefully even slopes in the field would be neat.

Users who are viewing this thread