Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Digvijay

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey, could someone please, please, PLEASE upload a video on how to do player custom face properly? I've downloaded a bunch of 3d scanners on my iPhone and tried uploading my jpg, always comes up sideways =(
I'm willing to put in the time and learn how the pros are making the faces so realistic.
Any help is appreciated. Cheers =)

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey, could someone please, please, PLEASE upload a video on how to do player custom face properly? I've downloaded a bunch of 3d scanners on my iPhone and tried uploading my jpg, always comes up sideways =(
I'm willing to put in the time and learn how the pros are making the faces so realistic.
@Faisalrehman Please give him your PlayFace video's link

Faisalrehman

Club Captain

Digvijay

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks a lot for this, i appreciate the prompt response and guidance. +rep
Just one more thing, sorry, when i try to add the jpg ingame. it comes out all funny with player model and my jpg on top of it. What am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have a few retro requests - would anyone be able to port the 90s England and Australia teams (1990/91, 1993, 1994/95, 1997, 1998/99) from Ashes Cricket over to Cricket 19? I'd love the 1993 and 1997 teams in particular. It'd be great to have the West Indies in England 1988 and 1991 teams from DBC 17 ported over to Cricket 19 too.

hey, I did those in ashes :) no plans to do them in c19 at present though, sorry.

Though I reckon a lot of the players would be on the server already

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could someone please have a go at creating the logo for The Hundred
upload_2020-1-23_23-43-16.png

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Faisalrehman Hi. I hope you are doing good. Will you make PSL kits? Islamabad and Peshawar have already released their kits and other teams will do it soon too.

Tirthadeep Roy

School Cricketer
can someone have a go at making the Logo's for the new indian domestic teams, like Bihar, Chandigarh, Puducherry, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and chattisgarh

amol11111

School Cricketer
Can anyone make Kent stumps and Kent logo ground I need it request also I need updated squads all teams

Users who are viewing this thread