TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Nice to hear that things that have been mentioned in this thread are being worked on, just have to hope the balance is there and that it doesn't cause other issues.

I don't see this patch coming before the tournament ends on Sunday, sounds like it would be aimed more toward the North/South American release on Feb 11th.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I too would assume they’ve missed the window of releasing a patch during the actual Australian Open. I’d guess early February ( late next week) for the patch. With a possible smaller patch for the 2/11 release date.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Noticed a QA note on the steam database website that was updated about 20 hours ago, so maybe the patch will come a bit sooner, we'll see though

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Noticed a QA note on the steam database website that was updated about 20 hours ago, so maybe the patch will come a bit sooner, we'll see though
was about to mention that but there has been a lot of updates recently as they said likely will be pretty big patch[DOUBLEPOST=1580437253][/DOUBLEPOST]https://steamdb.info/app/1072500/depots/ update two hours ago

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
was about to mention that but there has been a lot of updates recently as they said likely will be pretty big patch[DOUBLEPOST=1580437253][/DOUBLEPOST]https://steamdb.info/app/1072500/depots/ update two hours ago

Generally with the first game, the updates came first to the PS4 version and then a day or few days later for Xbox One and Steam. I'll be curious to see if it goes the same way or not again.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Reading online that all the players abilities are decreasing rapidly in career mode, so after couple seasons Nadal is rated 60 overall etc
This presumably has to be fixed in the next patch

imported_beatle

Club Captain
When saving a game I've noticed that the players uniforms revert back to their default ones.Is there anyway to stop this occurring?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
When saving a game I've noticed that the players uniforms revert back to their default ones.Is there anyway to stop this occurring?

I haven't noticed this, are you talking about manually saving a game (can't remember if that option is there actually) or just exiting the career and when resuming?

With the player ratings dropping, I've read it's happening to everyone, 2-3 seasons in the highest rated player in only 70 overall...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This presumably has to be fixed in the next patch
Yep - can confirm that is something that will be resolved in the next update, including for existing careers. As always, I can't confirm patch timing.

I haven't personally seen this mentioned - will get it looked into on Monday.

Though I'll make the note that while we try and track stuff posted on here, social media, other forums or indeed mentioned in YouTube videos, I do have to highly recommend that people make notes of the problems they are experiencing directly into the support site - that way it's directly tracked internally and you can be sure we've seen it.

zayno

Club Captain
hope the jerky movements and late response to shots is fixed. frame rate on xbox one s is not optimised as well.

zayno

Club Captain
I have AO TENNIS 1 AND AO TENNIS 2.AO TENNIS 1 has better performance in terms of fluidity in player movement after 38 patches though, no jerkiness and the frame rate is solid on xbox one s. AO Tennis 2 definitely need to patch the frame rate and increase the smoothness of player movement.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
A week to go until the North/South American release, starting to wonder if they will get this first patch out for that. I expect they somewhat want to carry on with the whole Friday thing they did with the first game.

I'm a little worried at how big this patch may be in terms of file size after how big the first few were on the first game.

qianhao

School Cricketer
HI,BIG ANT group, can you fix career mode without night game,all day games , thank you , very much !!

Users who are viewing this thread