TENNIS AO Tennis 2

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They pulled the cricket round so I have a lot of hope for the tennis! Cricket 19 is a superb game: with quirks yes but still very very playable even after many many hours.
I absolutely agree with. I have played Cricket 19 as much as I played DBC 14 back in the day. So, that's a good sign.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In career mode, I change my settings to 1 set and games for 3 and for some reason it doesn't get reflected in the game? Anything I should do?

Last edited:

saturator

Club Cricketer
Please Big Ant, we need a patch. So much bugs in AI, lags on Xbox one X, not enought faults from CPU, etc.
I really like this game but thèse defaults are killing me soflty

zayno

Club Captain
Please Big Ant, we need a patch. So much bugs in AI, lags on Xbox one X, not enought faults from CPU, etc.
I really like this game but thèse defaults are killing me soflty
i also play on xbox one but s not x and it does lag alot. the responsiveness is not good. i am playing AO TENNIS at the moment as its much smoother on xbox one s until they patch this issue on AO TENNIS 2.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I was hopeful that the US launch would bring the first and long awaited big patch for the game....but with just one day left, it doesn’t seem likely.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
some challenger matches are going for 5 sets or 3 sets irrespective of my game settings in career mode. Is that how it works?

Users who are viewing this thread