TENNIS AO Tennis 2

Nard2020

Club Captain
This is why it's hard to get behind Big Ant.....it's clear there's something going on with the console patch, as there's NO way all 3 platforms would have delayed it this long- and what do we get from Big Ant?? non answers, generic answers or silence. It was the same thing with the release date debacle and the same thing with the roster mess and the same with the reasoning for being unable to provide a road map.......just being straight forward and honest is how you win people back.

JosefS

School Cricketer
I think they will lose the community if they don't bring up working updates soon. Look at the volley or the dropshot! They are so often horrible.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I think they will lose the community if they don't bring up working updates soon. Look at the volley or the dropshot! They are so often horrible.
That's the sad part......they've made so much progress with this game ( and that's without even changing the gameplay, imagine if that happens !) but they already have 1 strike against them. I really enjoy the game and it has so much potential as a series but they continue to shoot themselves in the foot and there's only so many times people will give them another chance. The least they could be doing right now is communicating and interacting with the community.

JosefS

School Cricketer
Sadly the only keep quiet. There are so many disappointed players on twitter, big ant forum and steam. I am not disappointed, I only see this huge potential. I told them about the clothes bug in January but they don’t fix it.

JosefS

School Cricketer
I recently got in touch with Sony and they told me that it would take a maximum of 2 days to submit patches. There has never been a patch that lasted longer, they explained to me.

saturator

Club Cricketer
I really don't understand what happened now? With AO1, patches were fast and Big Ant were transparent with the next updates. The same publisher of Tennis World Tour, same s**t.
Sorry to said that, but i'm very upset.

Please Big Ant, Say something to us, WE deserved it!

Nard2020

Club Captain
I recently got in touch with Sony and they told me that it would take a maximum of 2 days to submit patches. There has never been a patch that lasted longer, they explained to me.
So then they are basically lying about the patch....this is actually pretty bad.

Again, they have to be aware of this, so a simple message to clarify the situation would end all of this dialogue.

Last edited:

JosefS

School Cricketer
Yeah this is a presumption. Maybe there is a little problem at sony and they don’t want to talk about.

Nard2020

Club Captain
No that is a presumption on your part.
Obviously, hence the “basically”.

Bottom line is they said a patch was submitted to all platforms on Monday( that process normally takes a day or two)....5 days later and not a single platform has approved the patch. It’s not a hard reach to say that. If it were just Microsoft or Nintendo, then fine, but for ALL 3 platforms to be having issues- Something is up.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Calm down people. It's just a video game patch, not the cure for all-known diseases (that's due out later this year).
In case you aren’t aware, that’s not the point...it’s the principal. I actually don’t even have time to play the game until Monday, so I technically don’t care if it comes today. If you read through the messages properly then you’d see that this isn’t an isolated issue.

Users who are viewing this thread