Playing online - some help please.

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a few questions when playing online on the Nintendo Switch.

I got a friend of mine (also on Switch) to join the game and we played a few games. very good fun.

My first question is about the kits.

Whenever I play him, his kits appear like they are missing logos. For example south africa shirt full white but has the sponsor logo. I play as india and he sees my kits as white shirts etc.

Why do custom kits not appear for either of us?

My second question is how do I player longer format games with him? There doesnt seem to be any option to save the game to revisit it?

My last question is about field placements. I cant seem to do adjust field placements in the online mode in the game.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
My second question is how do I player longer format games with him? There doesnt seem to be any option to save the game to revisit it?

Always wondered about this myself.

And with the kits. I'm pretty sure you would have to have the same ones downloaded from the same creator for them to show up online. I might be wrong like.

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Always wondered about this myself.

And with the kits. I'm pretty sure you would have to have the same ones downloaded from the same creator for them to show up online. I might be wrong like.

i tested that theory.

I told my mate to download a kit I created. South Africa 90s.

he downloaded it searching for my username on community.

his kit turns up as just plain green..no logos.. very weird.

abrahamvvk

School Cricketer
I have a few questions when playing online on the Nintendo Switch.

I got a friend of mine (also on Switch) to join the game and we played a few games. very good fun.

My first question is about the kits.

Whenever I play him, his kits appear like they are missing logos. For example south africa shirt full white but has the sponsor logo. I play as india and he sees my kits as white shirts etc.

Why do custom kits not appear for either of us?

My last question is about field placements.
I cant seem to do adjust field placements in the online mode in the game.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Plz add me as a friend .. while searching for online match I got an opposition very rarely..

Users who are viewing this thread