TENNIS AO Tennis 2

Ric74

School Cricketer
In the career, who takes part in the London world cup event?
I have seen that often do not participate a this event only the first 8 of the ranking, is it a bug?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
In the career, who takes part in the London world cup event?
I have seen that often do not participate a this event only the first 8 of the ranking, is it a bug?

I haven't played that event, but IRL it is the top 8 players who participate in the ATP Finals.

Alexander Olsen

School Cricketer
Hello, I am new to the forum, I think that these things that I will say next will improve the gameplay, first the approach to the network is fatal when the ia makes a drop and the player gets to hit it makes a very rare animation that is nothing real, also the volleys are very fast and the slice is faster than a drive.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Hello, I am new to the forum, I think that these things that I will say next will improve the gameplay, first the approach to the network is fatal when the ia makes a drop and the player gets to hit it makes a very rare animation that is nothing real, also the volleys are very fast and the slice is faster than a drive.

Welcome to the forum.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The unforced errors I'm seeing at amateur level are balls hit wide and long, serve returns hit into the net, and double faults.

I am seeing similar patter except i didn't noticed AI hitting long. Even I can't hit long not even a single error so far. Good thing they have adjusted the length now, it's not always on the line but there should be some unforced error when hit with too much power.

Also in pro level unforced error's from AI is very less compared to amateur level.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I am seeing similar patter except i didn't noticed AI hitting long. Even I can't hit long not even a single error so far. Good thing they have adjusted the length now, it's not always on the line but there should be some unforced error when hit with too much power.

Also in pro level unforced error's from AI is very less compared to amateur level.

I don't see many AI shots hit long, but it's there. What I don't see at all, as I've said before, is any AI shots into the net, other than return of serves.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I started a new career as a semi-pro. In my first match I lost 4-6, 1-6, and the AI hit 28 unforced errors. I thought that was reasonable.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
So, I get this injury alert, but I don't see anyway not to continue, and therefore reduce my attributes and skills, and risk a serious injury.

Maybe I'm missing something, but the only options are play the next match or simulate it. What's the point of the warning if you can't do anything about it?

View attachment 229943

BA have told me how to get around this for now. You can forfeit out of a match once you start playing. As long as you do so before your player gains another injury, their condition won't worsen.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Seems to have skipped from 1.02 to 1.04 on PS4. Feels the same as it does on Steam though. No unforced errors by the AI on Veteran difficulty despite there being numerous defensive returns and long rallies.

Last edited:

davisp

School Cricketer
IMO the patch made the game worse. Nearly every serve from me is a ace, if hit in the center. Before this wasn't the case. Still no errors on Pro or Veteran. I can't play the AI returns if they come back high (lob?). My player just does nothing. Wasn't the case before. If your player is a little bit tired before the match, you lose a LOT of your abilities. Too much if you ask me, way too much.

Only good thing: they reduced the side spin

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
IMO the patch made the game worse. Nearly every serve from me is a ace, if hit in the center. Before this wasn't the case. Still no errors on Pro or Veteran. I can't play the AI returns if they come back high (lob?). My player just does nothing. Wasn't the case before. If your player is a little bit tired before the match, you lose a LOT of your abilities. Too much if you ask me, way too much.

Yeah I've noticed aces are far too common now down the T. Much the same as you, no errors on Veteran. The only way I've seen any unforced errors is pitting the AI against the AI, even then rallies got up to 37 multiple times...

The issue where the player just stands there and watches a ball go by was an existing issue, even in the first game.

It seems they struggle when it comes to balancing certain things and then end up going too far the other way when doing this.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
just downloaded the patch on xbox one s. its about 735 mb. there is still slight stuttering in frame rate especially in night matches. AO international tennis has a much more solid frame rate during gameplay. the animations are better in AO tennis 2, But Im personally enjoying AO international tennis due to solid frame rate and no stuttering. This needs to still be a bit more improved in AO Tennis 2. i also find that aces are easier down the centre as well. AI not making much errors on pro difficulty. I havent played on higher difficulties yet.

CraigMc24

Club Captain

I think serving is alittle more balanced out now and more realistic as too how aces are in tennis. But I agree Aces down T too often probably isn’t realistic enough needs more variety, but atleast i feel in some respects they have tried to average out the amount of aces we get, compared to before where we got hardly any. 10 aces in a set is plausible but it’s the nature of how they have been occurring (some too easy) does seem out of place. The one thing I will say is there probably needs to be more variety ie. which side does the ace occur from is it a serve out wide or down the T? not just down the T, like it seems to be now.

The issue where the player just stands there and watches a ball go by was an existing issue, even in the first game.
Agreed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread