Gameplay Sliders/Modifiers Discussion

mehtaapurv

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i tried Mohammed sherry's sliders and it is impossible to time the ball
If you are getting the footwork wrong, Yes you do miss the ball and this makes it even more fun.

Have to really watch carefully as pitch variations come into play. On a hard deck, I play few balls on backfoot even when they are at a good length.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was looking for a challenge as hard default batting I had got the hang of but hardest could barely score a run , Mohammed sherry sliders are excellent, a real shock how fast bowlers are now like lightening! Great fun and a real challenge, used test and t20 far , nice job !

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Here are my test ones that I started mt first Ashes Test.
y4mO-o6Z8IS5-uHQEp4gm5ETrzIaukdS69frrURdeCcOu5qJzF6iCu7Dbl-XQGmJdZBlV3hbBvL2zIAGz5Fc8zckuYiQjiy6vEhgidabdX8_DxUo12ddw5VvU--kj4RMDIctXHoGlXK9gALtgQDfz0UXyFGdjYPWlh4qsYXWd4VGj6SUjpIUnr2ZzWPRCnzeqqx5xxLaWWXQvvpWcbYRRnDkQ

y4mwg6Y6dbKXuwam-YNK7SP9ycbkMZio0rr4tGQu5cbiSdt8XUseBGi6HaHe6mpLk6TaCVVWsKJN2S78uhKzcY10fX6FrWU4p9QUf9yolqV768zY2JJMkBtPvI8QAT1b8bgUgtIBz6iVqzuC3JWkSLWR2D8P84_n25gUTRXNDJnS9QutiHyeKeUyHRi6kAlGjD1vkJGPKzx-NeZ-I4MFLszTQ

y4m7bdUo7NaEgV2BBBT71F7VmlqFqM7S2MY46Vd9wPYljZTZp_dVrxG5sMKUZiM_dYDy6ppPCIFLZ-jDLo5xY2NdOiEdOxAuAUUzqGUPAbxwffd6dszQ8rrUjg4P5Ud6d70a1PClfPnKRxTMxmPTNNKcEwQcH4jOrKEmcBaqKo3niurN5Oag06hgnk7gZkD4twcTNkbDa0GGwzeJ-sZ2cOT9A

As you can see I set a good score as England in the first innings. After having trouble getting the breakthrough a nice lead ensured my second innings was going to be OK.

I struggled a bit and a few cheap wickets cost me.

Then I bowled to Australia at the end of day 3 for 10 overs and into day 4. The pitch just lost all life, there was no movement and no spin at all. Bancroft and Warner got in and as you can see progressed very well. I managed 2 wickets before Australia won the first match. Just when I thought a lead of 383 was more than enough, I lost it.

Pratham Raje

School Cricketer
Hey guys,
Does anyone know any modifiers on spin bowling and how to get more wickets and turn.
Thanks

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can anyone share the best T20 limited settings and modifiers please , thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread