England in the 90s

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Gavin Hamilton - there's a name to keep the kids awake at night. Horrific

Teams are superb mate! Massively appreciated.

You forget, well I certainly did how good this game can be really. Think after all the beta testing it kinda puts me off playing for ages.

was really enjoying myself and doing well.

Then Lance Klusener started doing what Lance does and smashed me around the park while Paul Adams nurdled a boundryless 35 and potentially has taken the game away from me .

May make a wickets video for old times sake! Ha

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Teams are superb mate! Massively appreciated.

You forget, well I certainly did how good this game can be really. Think after all the beta testing it kinda puts me off playing for ages.

was really enjoying myself and doing well.

Then Lance Klusener started doing what Lance does and smashed me around the park while Paul Adams nurdled a boundryless 35 and potentially has taken the game away from me .

May make a wickets video for old times sake! Ha

Retro cricket is the way to go man. I'm not sure why it's better but it is

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Video of the end of the 3rd Test:

West Indies knock me over cheaply for 2nd time in the match, and knock off the 95 runs to get with the loss of 1 wicket, to take a 2-1 lead.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
4th Test - Bridgetown, Barbados
Umpires - David Archer and Lloyd Barker
West Indies lead 5 match Series 2-1
West Indies emphatic win in Trinidad sees them take control of the series. England's misery is compounded by the news that captain Gooch is out for the series. Lamb takes over as skipper, Stewart moves up to open with Bailey at first drop, and Hussain coming back into the side at 6. In the bowling attack, Fraser misses out and Defreitas comes in. For the West Indies also 2 changes - Viv Richards and Malcom Marshall returning to the side in place of Carl Hooper and Courtney Walsh.

Pitch looks a belter, and Lamb wins the toss and bats first. Lots of starts, but England are all out after tea for just 265, lots of starts no big scores. Not enough. Windies get through to the close for the loss of just Haynes, falling to Capel shortly before stumps. Richardson eschews the night watchman, and he and Greenidge start well on day 2.

Then Small rips through the West Indies top and middle order. Only an unbeaten 75 from Dujon drags them up to 160, giving England a big first inns lead, and hope of getting back all square.

We haven't given up!!

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
2nd inns been very interesting - 300 ahead at lunch on day 3, only 3 wickets down. Bit of a wobble after lunch, 330 ahead, 5 down, new ball due soon. Don't think I'm far enough ahead - gotta get my head down again!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I’m trying to bat HUD off no scorebar just adjusting my timing with what feels right on a pretty dislike pitch..

Very immersive. Then I’ll go to Old Traffic and ramp the pace up and I’ll have to adjust again!

Users who are viewing this thread