True Or False!

When Saffron first joined PC another newbie told her that member told him he was an undercover Spy?

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I once accidentally hit a squirrel when i was driving during a family camping trip, when i got back to the campsite i got my brother to drive us back to where I'd hit the squirrel so we could bury it. :(

True or false? :D
True

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am currently typing this while having a broken bone in my nose.

TRUE or FALSE?

Last edited:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Correct! I broke a bone yesterday while playing football. I was the goal keeper and my friend took a shot with his entire power, only 15-25 centimetres away. It hit my nose straight. It kept bleeding for nearly 5 hours :(
Ouch! I hope you are ok now. What was your friend's reaction after he hit your nose?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Correct! I broke a bone yesterday while playing football. I was the goal keeper and my friend took a shot with his entire power, only 15-25 centimetres away. It hit my nose straight. It kept bleeding for nearly 5 hours :(
Sounds very painful :(
Hopefully it heels soon!:thumbs

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ouch! I hope you are ok now. What was your friend's reaction after he hit your nose?
I am good now. At first, my friend thought it wasn't very serious but after some time he stopped the game and checked if I was ok. He made sure I was sent to the nurse in our school. Later, he laughed it off saying that he had got an elimination.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I am good now. At first, my friend thought it wasn't very serious but after some time he stopped the game and checked if I was ok. He made sure I was sent to the nurse in our school. Later, he laughed it off saying that he had got an elimination.
Thankfully it wasn't your eye, but a broken nose is bad enough. Do you still have to attend school? If it was one of my staff i would've received their sick note before the match had even finished! :p

Users who are viewing this thread