TENNIS AO Tennis 2

davisp

School Cricketer
The issue where the player just stands there and watches a ball go by was an existing issue, even in the first game.

Yeah, but now it seems to happen more often. Which is crazy... the game is basically 2 years old, since AO2 is more or less a better DLC to AO1. Still they manage to implement more bugs with a new patch. Somehow an achievement

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Not too happy got to a final and was then told I was injured and couldn't play the final .lost games and sets with the controller not responding happening much more after the patch.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Not too happy got to a final and was then told I was injured and couldn't play the final .lost games and sets with the controller not responding happening much more after the patch.

I've heard the injury system is causing even more issues than when it didn't seem to do much before the patch, I've not gone back to my career since before the update personally.

Some people are saying some skills are capping out at 60 even when doing training for those particular skills.

BowledThirdBall

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually really enjoying the game, maybe as someone that hasn't played a tennis game for about 9 years it feels fresh but I'm getting lots of fun out of it.

Few Questions regarding what clutch weight and time pressure are actually referring to? I can make a guess but it would be good to actually know!

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Update is utter garbage on the switch.90 percent of serves down the tee are aces.Uplayable.Is there anyway to get around this?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Actually really enjoying the game, maybe as someone that hasn't played a tennis game for about 9 years it feels fresh but I'm getting lots of fun out of it.

Few Questions regarding what clutch weight and time pressure are actually referring to? I can make a guess but it would be good to actually know!

From BA dev on Steam:

Annotation 2020-02-21 112127.png

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Update is utter garbage on the switch.90 percent of serves down the tee are aces.Uplayable.Is there anyway to get around this?

Yeah unfortunately most serves down the T often result in aces now, I feel as though they altered the way the AI moves of your serve to allow for more aces.

I've found more movement issues where your player will now seemingly not know which direction to face, get stuck in that animation and just wind up losing the point because of it.

zayno

Club Captain
Ao tennis 2 still suffers from choppy frame rates on xbox one s . AO tennis 1 has much solid frame rate all be it after 38 patches. but im finding it much smoother on AO tennis 1 then on AO tennis 2.if they can bring the gameplay frame rate to the quality of the AO tennis 1 frame rate then it AO Tennis 2 would be better game al round. but at the moment they really need to improve the performance during gameplay on xbox one s. the frame rate just dips suddenly.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
do you think that there will come further patches?

I get the feeling they won't be as frequent like the first game, more likely spaced out.

Seeing a fair amount of people making complaints about the injury system in the career mode more and more having to withdraw from most tournaments after one match or having to miss most tournaments altogether.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I get the feeling they won't be as frequent like the first game, more likely spaced out.

Seeing a fair amount of people making complaints about the injury system in the career mode more and more having to withdraw from most tournaments after one match or having to miss most tournaments altogether.
They recently said that those issues are being addressed in the next patch.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Not sure how many others have noticed this, but when serving onto the AI forehand side, they always seem to return in that awkward forehand slice motion, sometimes it comes off like an absolute bullet as well... Also happens in rallies a lot where the AI hits a forehand slice and just rockets back at you.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So what’s the general consensus post patch?

Users who are viewing this thread