Bismah Maroof (Complete)

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I wanted to try something different so i decided to create Bismah. I haven't published it yet, wanted to check the interest and see if anyone would be interested in more Women creations.. i may try my hand once i complete my 96-97 Pakistan series

Bismah.PNG
Bismah2.PNG

Rex0

School Cricketer
Cool! I just asked a day ago about there being any Women team and kit updates for the T20 WC, in the discussion thread.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lovely stuff! Keep these coming.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Cool! I just asked a day ago about there being any Women team and kit updates for the T20 WC, in the discussion thread.

Unfortunately kits are not something I have learned yet. I might do a couple more players here or there, but i would like to complete my 96-97 pakistan team first.

Once i have some time, i will try to learn how to make Kits, but from what i've tried, it very difficult especially since i don't own Illustrator to create logos... but i'll give it a try

Rex0

School Cricketer
Unfortunately kits are not something I have learned yet. I might do a couple more players here or there, but i would like to complete my 96-97 pakistan team first.

Once i have some time, i will try to learn how to make Kits, but from what i've tried, it very difficult especially since i don't own Illustrator to create logos... but i'll give it a try
No problem, anything is great. I'm looking forward to your 96-97 Pak teams as well. Thanks!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great start, I appreciate anyone making women players. Possibly you're the only one after @Late-Cut taking this on. Keep it up. Especially with the women's t20 world cup going on as well!

Users who are viewing this thread