Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing with the IPL on the way is that, most international matches will be on a break. Only Pakistan is playing a few matches with Bangladesh. Also going to tour The Netherlands and Ireland. All other international teams will have players in the IPL, so that way you will have a good rest as well. I personally am already enjoying your teams a lot, especially after I made a mess of things and deleted all downloaded logos, by mistake. And had to re-download everything.
After deleting the logos, how did you manage to download those logos back or did you reset the academy entirely??

Due to no logo space left after downloading many teams etc., even I was thinking of deleting all the logos ( via reset academy) but then it would also make those teams, players, kits, stadiums etc useless without logos so in a way it would amount to resetting the entire academy..isn't it?

I think resetting and redownloading from scratch would be the only way out and also downloading limited retro teams so that logo space doesnt get full quickly..Lol

Kindly share what did you do in your case?

Thanx

Reactions: DAP

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What is the most efficient option while resetting the academy and redownloading
-reset everything
or
-selecting specifically i.e. logos, teams, players etc

in order to minimize the time in re-updating everything back...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
After deleting the logos, how did you manage to download those logos back or did you reset the academy entirely??

Due to no logo space left after downloading many teams etc., even I was thinking of deleting all the logos ( via reset academy) but then it would also make those teams, players, kits, stadiums etc useless without logos so in a way it would amount to resetting the entire academy..isn't it?

I think resetting and redownloading from scratch would be the only way out and also downloading limited retro teams so that logo space doesnt get full quickly..Lol

Kindly share what did you do in your case?

Thanx
I don't remember exactly, but I just downloaded @wasteyouryouth teams. He generally includes stadiums too in his teams, so mostly it got sorted. But, yes I ended up deleting a lot of custom teams, like the 90s or 2000s special teams. Also got rid of some associate nations. The only problem that continued with deleting the logos, was that some of the bats I could never get the logos back.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I don't remember exactly, but I just downloaded @wasteyouryouth teams. He generally includes stadiums too in his teams, so mostly it got sorted. But, yes I ended up deleting a lot of custom teams, like the 90s or 2000s special teams. Also got rid of some associate nations. The only problem that continued with deleting the logos, was that some of the bats I could never get the logos back.
Ok but does deleting the teams , players etc also delete the logos with them and thus free up the space...(i dont think so and thus have to reset academy rather than delete unwanted teams, players etc)
What say?

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@DAP @sdt16

On whatever system he plays on (PS4 I think) @DalePlaysCricket has at least two profiles (one for present day and one for retro). Maybe he could do a quick step by step to how to set that up? On PC, in the past, I have had two separate steam profiles with the game. So I could log into one Windows profile and save some things there and another profile to save other things there. You have to also set up family sharing. There could well be an easier way to do this.

When it comes to removing logos all I can say is delete what is least important to you. My stuff is generally tagged (when you search logos you can choose the tag) adboards, bats, uniforms, badges etc - so it makes it easier to navigate. Only stuff I haven't got tagged is sponsors, which could maybe do with its own tag in the future. IF you download updated kits - for example my new PSL ones - then if you get a look at old kits you should see which sponsors are no longer in use and can delete them.

@Dutch When you're have the time, maybe we could do with a separate sticky thread for 'Logo space management' or 'Storage space management' or move the last few posts to the Q&A? I've no problem people bringing it up in this thread or asking questions, but if it develops into a full blown back and forth it might be better to have it in a different thread. It would probably be easier for people to find too in a single thread as it does comes up often.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
@DAP @sdt16

On whatever system he plays on (PS4 I think) @DalePlaysCricket has at least two profiles (one for present day and one for retro). Maybe he could do a quick step by step to how to set that up? On PC, in the past, I have had two separate steam profiles with the game. So I could log into one Windows profile and save some things there and another profile to save other things there. You have to also set up family sharing. There could well be an easier way to do this.

When it comes to removing logos all I can say is delete what is least important to you. My stuff is generally tagged (when you search logos you can choose the tag) adboards, bats, uniforms, badges etc - so it makes it easier to navigate. Only stuff I haven't got tagged is sponsors, which could maybe do with its own tag in the future. IF you download updated kits - for example my new PSL ones - then if you get a look at old kits you should see which sponsors are no longer in use and can delete them.

@Dutch When you're have the time, maybe we could do with a separate sticky thread for 'Logo space management' or 'Storage space management' or move the last few posts to the Q&A? I've no problem people bringing it up in this thread or asking questions, but if it develops into a full blown back and forth it might be better to have it in a different thread. It would probably be easier for people to find too in a single thread as it does comes up often.

I actually have 3 on my PS4 now, and yeah I'll do a step by step for that at some point

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Dutch

giphy.gif

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
I have downloaded Wasteyouryouth's new pak and ireland teams but the kits are not coming with original logos and colour... I have tried several times... Can someone help me regarding this?

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I have downloaded Wasteyouryouth's new pak and ireland teams but the kits are not coming with original logos and colour... I have tried several times... Can someone help me regarding this?
Check if your logo database is full or not. Sometimes that results in some logos not appearing in kits.

Last edited:

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
Actually i have downloaded all wasteyouryouth's new teams few days back like west indies english county teams all are working time.... But the problem occurs only from few days... When i download the colour of jersey comes with diffrent colour like it comes with red in ireland jersey and logos are also not appeared in kits..

Users who are viewing this thread