Pakistan 96-97 WIP

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
For sure, I haven't released them as of yet. Since I'm going to be working from home this week, I might finish them and release them

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I've actually been more busy working from home, that i was actually working at the office.. (who would've thought an IT worker would be busy at this time)... anywho If people want I can release these players as is, and work on the rest later. Let me know what you guys think? Should I put the players as is or wait to finish them all before releasing?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've actually been more busy working from home, that i was actually working at the office.. (who would've thought an IT worker would be busy at this time)... anywho If people want I can release these players as is, and work on the rest later. Let me know what you guys think? Should I put the players as is or wait to finish them all before releasing?

hi mate - did you upload as is?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I will hopefully get to these next week as i have a slower week next week. I want to get these finished

I’ve got a few from the 92 England series test squad I need to do as I should be starting the 92 series shortly. The players you’ve done to date though have taken me an enormous part of the way there!

Users who are viewing this thread