Dreams.......

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Last nite i dreamt that i was eating a plastic toy fish, then i was being investigated by UK Border Control on suspicion of being an illegal immigrant! :lol

My dreams are weird lately, i reckon it's because I've been poorly! :D

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I haven't had a dream in a millenium. But once during childhood, I saw a big scary Pink coloured monster.It was running behind me to catch me and had a pair of scissors in his hand. I still get scared by that. It was so freaking scary that I used to shiver thinking about it, back in the day

I also once was standing on the roof of a tall building and fell from it and the next second, I woke up. I had actually fallen from the bed and my head was hurting badly:lol

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My latest dream was weird!
I was shopping but the shops were closing and had their shutters half way down, so i was crawling under the shutters to get inside the shops! :D

It could actually mean something as i love the January Sales and can't wait to go shopping! :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My latest dream was weird!
I was shopping but the shops were closing and had their shutters half way down, so i was crawling under the shutters to get inside the shops! :D

It could actually mean something as i love the January Sales and can't wait to go shopping! :p
You sure this was a dream :p

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Now I've had some weird dreams recently but this one is the weirdest of them all. And it's regarding this site! So in my dream I logged into PC with my phone and there I got an alert saying not to post anything. I ignored it and tried to post, but as I was about to post a lock screen type of something appeared on the screen saying my phone is now hacked and I cannot get access to anything on my phone. I tried to open other apps on the phone but the same thing kept popping up again and again saying my phone is hacked. I was scared and was repeatedly trying to run the apps on the phone, and the same message kept popping up with different types of messages like: hacked hahaha. Then I woke up with the sound of the alarm, wondering if that really happened. I know it sounds like made up but trust me its true. Had me scared while posting at this site for a few days :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now I've had some weird dreams recently but this one is the weirdest of them all. And it's regarding this site! So in my dream I logged into PC with my phone and there I got an alert saying not to post anything. I ignored it and tried to post, but as I was about to post a lock screen type of something appeared on the screen saying my phone is now hacked and I cannot get access to anything on my phone. I tried to open other apps on the phone but the same thing kept popping up again and again saying my phone is hacked. I was scared and was repeatedly trying to run the apps on the phone, and the same message kept popping up with different types of messages like: hacked hahaha. Then I woke up with the sound of the alarm, wondering if that really happened. I know it sounds like made up but trust me its true. Had me scared while posting at this site for a few days :p
:spy

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I had a very weird dream a few nights ago!

I was a tourist visiting castle ruins, there were lots of tourists about, and one of them was Bruce Lee :D he was taking selfies with people but all i could think about was he's supposed to be dead! :)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I had another weird dream!

I was in my room doing some paperwork, i had an orange on the dresser, as i went to pick it up it rolled off the dresser and under my bed, so i knelt down to get it but couldn't see it, i went downstairs to get another one but we had none, when i got back to my room my family were all on the floor under my bed looking for the orange! :lol:lol:lol

It must have something to do with all the panic buying some Brits have been doing lately, maybe my orange was the only one left in the UK! :p

BearMonster17

School Cricketer
Wow guys, you have so many cool dreams that I'm ashamed to tell my own. Guys, I don't know about you but very often I have strange dreams

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I have a very nosey neighbour, no matter what time i come and go from my house, i always hear 'Hello Saffy How Are You Luv'. :D

Last nite i had a funny dream about her!

I was in my kitchen pottering around when i heard a noise in my lounge, i should've been alone in my house, i crept to my lounge door and peeped in, and there was my nosey neighbour polishing my wall unit :eek: she then starts chatting away to me like she does when she collars me in my drive! :lol:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread