PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tbh, the current situation of the graphics forum doesn't motivate me enough.
Some forums are getting active now. I hope Graphics forum also finds motivation from them..

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Some forums are getting active now. I hope Graphics forum also finds motivation from them..
See, I'm up for management but I need people too. I know there are people who can rate including myself but if at least 5-6 people excl. me commit to participate, I'm ready but in no mood to put in the hard yards and see no response.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
See, I'm up for management but I need people too. I know there are people who can rate including myself but if at least 5-6 people excl. me commit to participate, I'm ready but in no mood to put in the hard yards and see no response.
Rightly said :thumbs

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
• Entry disclosure, i.e. telling other members if an entry is or is not made by you, is not allowed and will result in disqualification.

It is with deep sadness that @AliB have been disqualified from season 8, due to asking for votes.

Why so long after the PCGMC 8 ended?

There was a rumor surrounding Ali asking for votes during season 8. Earlier this week it came up again and Ali being Ali, wanted to challenge the rumor and wanted an official investigation. Which he did ... And hence the result!

We have more than sufficient evidence of the alleged vote asking and Ali's admittance to doing so.

We cannot in good faith with other PCGMC 8 participants trying their best allow this infringement to go unpunished. Ali's results/points will be scraped and the results will be recalculated.

An official announcement will be made public here once all results have been recalculated and confirmed.

Let this be a lesson to everyone out there. Be honest in life, the truth always comes out!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
k7R66O8.png

Revised Standings

**Note: Disqualified members' status is not updated.**

#|Username|Times Entered|Points
1|Simon|7|54
2|Salman.|9|54
3|Yash.|4|19
4|VDQuint|4|17
5|RUDI|8|15
6|Bilal48|5|9
7|HelmetBoy|1|6
7|Villain|1|6
9|Kumbis|4|3
10|Monzi|1|1
11|Field Marshal|1|0
=|Manish.|1|0
=|Muzammil21|2|0
=|AK MODS|3|0

Past Winners

• Season 2 - @KBC

• Season 3 - @Pranav

• Season 4 - @APS

• Season 5 - @Simon

• Season 6 - @Aggz

• Season 7 - @abishakprabu

Season 8 - @Simon

Congratulations @Simon who won it with lesser entries than @Salman. and @Yash. in third place.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread