Online co-op - load saved game

mrmojorisin

School Cricketer
Hi All,

A friend and I were playing an online test match vs AI. The game seemed to be auto saving and we got disconnected. When I went back to load the game.. in the online area, the load match option seems to be locked. Is there a way to unlock this or a way to load this saved game?? Thanks for your help in advance

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hi All,

A friend and I were playing an online test match vs AI. The game seemed to be auto saving and we got disconnected. When I went back to load the game.. in the online area, the load match option seems to be locked. Is there a way to unlock this or a way to load this saved game?? Thanks for your help in advance
One of the player would have got the option to save the game when the other disconnected.. You need to give a "Yes" to that to save when it asks something like "player disconnected do you wish to save the game" otherwise it wont save..

mrmojorisin

School Cricketer
Thank you for the reply

One of the player would have got the option to save the game when the other disconnected.. You need to give a "Yes" to that to save when it asks something like "player disconnected do you wish to save the game" otherwise it wont save..

I seem to remember is was auto saving. I might be wrong. Even so... what you my “load match” section have a lock icon in the top right corner?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thank you for the reply
I seem to remember is was auto saving. I might be wrong. Even so... what you my “load match” section have a lock icon in the top right corner?
I dont think theres an auto save for online matches.. One has to save the match in the end..

Arunqq12

School Cricketer
I have jus started playing official ashes 2019 game in pc... the game autosaves every over .. but where could I find my saved game??? Plz help out

Users who are viewing this thread