No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

LifesShortPlayCricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Curly hair options & Rasta hair options need to be included in the upgrade patch if there is to be one...

Struggling to outfit Myself Lasith Malinga, Chris Cairns, Michael Bevin, Hansie Cronje, Omar Henry etc... :yes:lol;):cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1585834168][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone else feel we need some more longer hair styles

Yep. Especially Curly & Wavy hair[DOUBLEPOST=1585834273][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would hv been better if they continued the hair styles from ashes cricket and also the option of thinning hair.

Curly hair options & Rasta hair options need to be included in the upgrade patch if there is to be one...

Struggling to outfit Myself Lasith Malinga, Chris Cairns, Michael Bevin, Hansie Cronje, Omar Henry etc... :yes:lol;):cheers

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Struggling to outfit Myself Lasith Malinga, Chris Cairns, Michael Bevin, Hansie Cronje, Omar Henry etc... :yes:lol;):cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1585834168][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yep. Especially Curly & Wavy hair[DOUBLEPOST=1585834273][/DOUBLEPOST]

Struggling to outfit Myself Lasith Malinga, Chris Cairns, Michael Bevin, Hansie Cronje, Omar Henry etc... :yes:lol;):cheers

I'm with you on the curly hair

Ahmed760760

School Cricketer
I’m trying to download bbl teams but when I complete the download, the downloaded team is without logos, the team logo is a bigant logo and kits are just the correct colour but without anything on them. Please help!

Users who are viewing this thread