OTHER Afl Evolution 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
They are working on bringing the digital release forward, but looks like it might remain the 16th for PS and Xbox stores.

Some EB Games have broken the street release, but my local one hasn't. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Think they said originally that steam would follow after the console releases with switch in May.Rumours of digital release on 8th/9th April.Game looks ok from the video footage i've seen bit of a dogs dinner overall with the release.They tried to do a nice thing and release it earlier but it wasn't well thought out.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It's been a bit of a mess, seems to be a common thing with Aussie made games really... The game is reasonable, plenty of kinks to be ironed out.

I didn't play the first game, so I can't say how much has improved.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Think they said originally that steam would follow after the console releases with switch in May.Rumours of digital release on 8th/9th April.Game looks ok from the video footage i've seen bit of a dogs dinner overall with the release.They tried to do a nice thing and release it earlier but it wasn't well thought out.

ye i love the Unreal Engine. In this game it looks great:

Users who are viewing this thread