Ashes series - Anderson's stats dropped

Hester

County Cricketer
Hello,

I've just started the 4th match in the Ashes series I'm playing and noticed that Anderson has dropped to 72 rated. He's bowling at the same pace and seems fine but I'm confused.

Does anyone know why his stats may have dropped? I've not had any indication that he's injured.

Thanks.

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
This happens in competition mode as well randomly...no idea why it happens to some players and not others.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When players hit a certain age, as in getting older, their stats drop to 'try' and be realistic.

Hester

County Cricketer
When players hit a certain age, as in getting older, their stats drop to 'try' and be realistic.

It's so stupid. This is from playing the Ashes series from the main menu. It's not like I'm playing career mode and I'm 3 years in. I'm 3 weeks into an Ashes series! Bigant can be very weird...[DOUBLEPOST=1589360090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Even in competition mode??

Yes. It's ridiculous.

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
It's so stupid. This is from playing the Ashes series from the main menu. It's not like I'm playing career mode and I'm 3 years in. I'm 3 weeks into an Ashes series! Bigant can be very weird...[DOUBLEPOST=1589360090][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes. It's ridiculous.

Agreed - next step is to create a bug report post in the right thread. From my perspective, nothing has changed to the line up or the individual player ratings. In fact, if you go back to the 'manage player' screen in the academy, the ratings are all normal. There is no indication as to why the ratings change - form is definitely not the case as some of the players who have done really well in the competition have fallen like 20-30 ratings..

I'm using wasteryouryouth players if that makes a difference.

Hester

County Cricketer
Agreed - next step is to create a bug report post in the right thread. From my perspective, nothing has changed to the line up or the individual player ratings. In fact, if you go back to the 'manage player' screen in the academy, the ratings are all normal. There is no indication as to why the ratings change - form is definitely not the case as some of the players who have done really well in the competition have fallen like 20-30 ratings..

I'm using wasteryouryouth players if that makes a difference.

Agreed. I'll make a post in the bug thread. Definitely not down to form as Anderson was my best bowler in the previous test.

Users who are viewing this thread