AI bowling lines to a left handed batsman

Timo1298

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know if the current version of the game on steam has fixed AI bowling lines to a left handed batsman, where the AI bowls mostly on the leg side from over the wicket.

I'm looking to buy the game on steam but seeing as I only play career mode as a left handed batsman I want to make sure this issue has been resolved since Ashes Cricket 17 and the release version of Cricket 19.

If it helps, I play Ashes Cricket 17 on Legendary with custom sliders around the Medium/Hard setting for batting

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I dont think its resolved. Reducing the AI Bowl quality may help in bowling some deliveries on the off side. Test it once.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know if the current version of the game on steam has fixed AI bowling lines to a left handed batsman, where the AI bowls mostly on the leg side from over the wicket.

I'm looking to buy the game on steam but seeing as I only play career mode as a left handed batsman I want to make sure this issue has been resolved since Ashes Cricket 17 and the release version of Cricket 19.

If it helps, I play Ashes Cricket 17 on Legendary with custom sliders around the Medium/Hard setting for batting

generally I find in the early part of the inns they will, and then they will improve or go round the wicket

smth77

School Cricketer
Bro it definitely exists in cricket 19, they bowl as if its a right hander. Especially hate it when they bowl leg side to a spinner without fine leg. Its just so easy and game breaking that I have to go to team select and manually force the bowler to come around the wicket. Even after this, that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is definitely the fact that your able to hit a six from basically middle stump over fine leg. That's very very hard in real cricket, it feels like hitting over fine leg is the most op shit in the game.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
This is one of main issue which BigAnt need to fix in the next iteration. The bowling line for Right hand bowlers bowling to Left handers and viceversa works well in Ashes Cricket but its broken in Cricket 19. Please consider this fix @MattW

sashu_91

County Cricketer
This is one of main issue which BigAnt need to fix in the next iteration. The bowling line for Right hand bowlers bowling to Left handers and viceversa works well in Ashes Cricket but its broken in Cricket 19. Please consider this fix @MattW
Yes it's gamebreaking for those who don't play online, all on pads to lefties, solution is to ban fine leg slog, or play right handers only lol, it must be something on the tricky side where a fix here could impact other areas, make a new thread late shots straightgstraight drive goes in the air which sucks even more.

Users who are viewing this thread