Career Mode Talk

Manish Jadhav

School Cricketer
Hey Iam a All rounder in the game level 50 i reached my all skills in bowling and batting to 82 & 84 ,how to make the player reach 100?

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey Iam a All rounder in the game level 50 i reached my all skills in bowling and batting to 82 & 84 ,how to make the player reach 100?

You cannot get to 100 in batting and bowling skills if you are a genuine All-Rounder. If you recall, when you were unlocking skill levels for your player, there was a "lock" on that bar about 3/4 of the way to the right. That is the highest area that you can unlock. Thus, you have maxed out your skills.

If you were a pure batsman, you could unlock batting skills to 100, and bowling to maybe 1/4 of the way to the right. So, even if you were a batting/bowling all-rounder you wouldn't be able to get to 100. It is just the way the game implements different types of players, or every career mode player would just be the best of everything.

Reactions: DAP

Footystar

School Cricketer
Has any cricketer decided they only want to play Test and T20 at international level. Find the ODI's a bit dull and want to take like a one year break from them. Would any cricketer do that?

Ishan baswani

School Cricketer
Hey guys I’m starting the career mode and how to start the mode with no sponsors and earning the sponsorship after scoring and debut

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys I’m starting the career mode and how to start the mode with no sponsors and earning the sponsorship after scoring and debut
That's not in the game.

I bet you watch gareth weaver? He just makes that stuff up to add a sense immersion to his videos.

If you want to do it yourself, just start off with a generic bat with no sponsors.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I have one question related to career mode. Is there any sort of retirement in career mode? I saw the 100 year career Video by @passwordistaco and wondered is there any way to formally retire in career mode?

My Player is 31, 100 level Player (all possible skills/abilities maxed out), but will this Player be able to retire? That's the question I am asking.

Would anyone have an answer to this question? I had posted in the general discussion, maybe it's better to post to this thread as it is dedicated to career mode.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Would anyone have an answer to this question? I had posted in the general discussion, maybe it's better to post to this thread as it is dedicated to career mode.
Now that you mention it, I don't think there is a retire option. Which is absurd lol. The career mode, I thought anyway, finished when you reached 36/37 years old.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Now that you mention it, I don't think there is a retire option. Which is absurd lol. The career mode, I thought anyway, finished when you reached 36/37 years old.
That was the case in DBC14, didn't get to that stage in other games, so don't know.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
only started recently but at the moment limited overs matches in career mode seem largely pointless because the team chasing always wins.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
nope i just won 3 in a row batting first...

I find if you sim any of the overs you lose most of the time if AI chasing , however if I bowl without simming I have won plenty of matches too

Users who are viewing this thread