Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
ASHES XI VS REST OF THE WORLD! COVID 19 RELIEF TEST!! DAY 1 ENJOY!

D

Dutch

can i post cricket 07 videos on my download thread?
If you spam
Videos no, if you just post videos to advertise and get links and subs no.[DOUBLEPOST=1590597977][/DOUBLEPOST]The videos placed have to have some narrative and a description why you are posting them : this is not a free advertising space! Just keep them
then on your you tube channel[DOUBLEPOST=1590598059][/DOUBLEPOST]Even the vid above could be deleted: wheres the story, the context? You only post here because you want clicks.

NO!!!!!

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
can i post cricket 07 videos on my download thread?

Basically what @Dutch said - Dutch on the prowl!. Scroll through some of the pages and you will see that there is a story and a narrative behind why the video is being posted. A funky catch on the boundary, Merv swearing, lbw shouts, amazing shots or even comical umpiring just look at @blockerdave and @DalePlaysCricket for examples. Look at pitch bounce, unusual fielding or catching, unusual shots for more examples. The rules are pretty straight forward mate there’s no point causing unnecessary trouble and being annoying and insert other words as applicable over a video. This isn’t a place to promote your YouTube for clicks, likes etc if you just post Australia vs South Africa T20 gameplay. Because there is nothing meaningful, purposeful about it. These forums are for discussion where people talk about their nail biting stories with narrative (notice the key word there) and context . Chasing 73 with 3 wickets left gives context and the video as the context. @Gamer Pradosh he has made some brilliant videos that he has posted in this thread explaining bowling seam variations. You don’t want to get banned from here over a video mate so have a scroll through looking at all of the examples that work and are perfect for this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread