Batting: Crease

intrancer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey all,

I am trying to improve my batting, on hard and above. At the moment I struggle getting a good score.

I have noticed standing outside the crease helps a lot.

Where do you guys stand ? The default position , deeper in the crease , or out use the crease?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find that if you have batting animation six, which I have, the batter automatically takes a small step across before playing a shot so I normally like to be a tad outside leg. In terms of crease, its just like real life for me. A tad out for pace, stay behind for spin.

intrancer

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find that if you have batting animation six, which I have, the batter automatically takes a small step across before playing a shot so I normally like to be a tad outside leg. In terms of crease, its just like real life for me. A tad out for pace, stay behind for spin.

what is animation six?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hey all,

I am trying to improve my batting, on hard and above. At the moment I struggle getting a good score.

I have noticed standing outside the crease helps a lot.

Where do you guys stand ? The default position , deeper in the crease , or out use the crease?
My stance is usually two steps outside the crease with the toe touching the line of off stump.. This is with close cam, I am not sure how that is with other cams though.. Close cam allows me to read the angle better than other camera angles.. And to face the swing its better to take two steps outside to counter it well..

Users who are viewing this thread