Saffron’s Fashion Thread

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
@zimrahil i think I'll get a bandana like this one, instead of a face mask, that way if i wear it on my head it'll always be with me, i can use it as a face covering if needed! :p

IMG_20200616_091307.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1592295847][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone can name this style of skirt they will earn 1 million of my vCash! :D

IMG_20200616_091527.jpg

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@zimrahil i think I'll get a bandana like this one, instead of a face mask, that way if i wear it on my head it'll always be with me, i can use it as a face covering if needed! :p

View attachment 233551[DOUBLEPOST=1592295847][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone can name this style of skirt they will earn 1 million of my vCash! :D

View attachment 233552
Um big flowery dress?:p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
How about turning this thread into a quiz? :D

We could post an item of clothing and members guess which country it's associated with! :cheers

llugguss

School Cricketer
Saffron fashion is unbelievable. I've been following this brand for a long time, and I can say that there can only be one better than this. I'm talking about air jordans 1 high now because this version has shown for many years a good result. These sneakers, for me, are one of my favorite, and so I often wear them. I think you can find a lot of fans of this brand, but my heart is sure it has stolen a very long time. I tried to wear converts, but after two weeks, I gave them away to a homeless guy because I realized that I definitely would not wear them in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread