Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I knew it! I knew "kuch to gadbad hai Daya".

Professor doesn't know that all these tests in the world have 70% credibility, and Chugtai lab (from where Hafeez got tested) has had a few accusations on taking the tests in a wrong manner and thus their reports are untrustable. And not sure whether he is the smartest professor going around who is still living with his entire family and isn't isolating himself. According to sources, PCB CEO Wasim Khan has called him and expressed disappointment over his publication of the reports, which is 100% right in my opinion.

The tests tomorrow are going to be crucial and the players who test negative again will fly to England on 28th, where they'll be tested once again. On a side note, all 702 people who would be part of the bio-secure bubble in England for the West Indies series have tested negative.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I’m afraid this virus is going to hit us hard, as a country, but especially our cricket infrastructure. I think with the carelessness in Pakistan about the virus, i find it hard for our domestic season to go ahead at all this year.
I know it’s silly to talk about cricket right now, but it’s a cricket forum, so i'm posting about the implications on the sport.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Come on dude, what’s the need to post it publicly? Contact the board, let them know, so they can test you again to confirm any finding. Now everyone who tested positive is gonna question the legitimacy of the whole testing process. And it’s just a matter of time before the media starts saying that the PCB faked the positives of some players to exclude them from the team. That’s just how much scum there is in the Pakistani media.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Come on dude, what’s the need to post it publicly? Contact the board, let them know, so they can test you again to confirm any finding. Now everyone who tested positive is gonna question the legitimacy of the whole testing process. And it’s just a matter of time before the media starts saying that the PCB faked the positives of some players to exclude them from the team. That’s just how much scum there is in the Pakistani media.
Now he’s tested positive again with the first sample. Clearly the private test was wrong. More confusion, which was bound to happen. Well done :clap

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Now he’s tested positive again with the first sample. Clearly the private test was wrong. More confusion, which was bound to happen. Well done :clap
Hafeez should never ever be playing for Pakistan again! He is becoming too controversial and unsensible with every passing day. Also his private test has further fuelled "cOrOnA Is A wEsTeRn CoNsPiRaCY tO rULe pAkiStaN" campaign

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Not the first time Hafeez has been cleared by an independent body and later found guilty...

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
What in the actual fearsome tweak is going on...

Does that mean the initial test conducted by PCB is flawed? Confusion everywhere. And I know someone who is enjoying it :p

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What in the actual fearsome tweak is going on...

All these Covid-19 tests have a 70% credibility. Hafeez's test could possibly be an anomaly or he might have had recovered by now by developing antibodies. But yeah its too confusing.

I was really looking forward to watching Haider Ali but he has tested positive once again.

Users who are viewing this thread