Playface tutorial

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Would have been nice if you showed the in game photo as well.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to make playface texture

Thanx for the video guide

Finally some starting guide as to how its done...

Kindly Make some more videos like these including how its uploaded and tweaked if at all in the academy player creation screen...

Would be a great guide for many here who are keen to learn....

Faisalrehman

Club Captain

Kindly Make some more videos like these including how its uploaded and tweaked if at all in the academy player creation screen...

Would be a great guide for many here who are keen to learn....[/QUOTE

Thanks don't forget to subscribe channel

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Too close to match up with your face please guide us also how you did
I'll upload my psd file when I get home, on a work trip atm. Although my one bit of advice is, you need a really good quality photo. I'm not talking s10 plus or pixel 4 but an actual dslr photo. Pixel density is what makes it come out looking good.

atheeque

School Cricketer

how to upload image to cricket19
how to add the face to our created player

Prem Bista07

School Cricketer
Back home, here's my psd file. I can't find my latest one, which is annoying but the differences are minimal compared to my screenshots.

The only thing missing in what I did was, I made new layers for my eyebrows and simply sharpened them, as they were looking a bit too flat in game.

So some quick notes, all the unchecked layers are mistakes, so ignore them. Secondly, as I'm borderline pure albino, skin tone is important in order to match the rest of the body so I de-saturated the actual base skin tone to match mine. In order to get close to your own tone, I recommend using brightness adjustments and contrast. Also, warping your face to match the template is finicky work so be patient with that.

Another thing to note, player models look way better in the menus than in-game, especially custom faces. Lighting is very flattering on skin tone as well, so you may need to play a bit to get a real sense of how it looks, skin tones tend to be harsher in game I found. In the menu I looked alright but in game I was quite red in the cheeks. I also feel there is a degrade in quality overall compared to in-game, but that may just be me. I'll attach a few screenshots below to show differences.

View attachment 228113 View attachment 228114 View attachment 228115
(in game image is a bit older compared to the first two pictures but you can see the skin tone difference. Curse my albino complexion! lol) Also: Bowl 120 maiden overs. RIP me.

I also used the healing brush tool a lot to blend my face into the template face. In terms of matching skin tones, I just used the healing brush as well. And then darkened and lightened via a layer cut and brushed where needed (using black or white colours). I should also note, I use my own little wacom tablet (this model in particular: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/wacom-intuos-photo-small-black)

I basically followed Munkeymomo's tutorial and just did my own tweaks afterwards.

Lastly, as I mentioned earlier in the week, pixel density is key. A smartphone just won't cut the mustard compared to a full frame dslr. Mainly because of the compression to a jpg, and a small file size, you lose a lot of image quality. Give it a go anyway, but from what I've tried it comes out looking like a dog's breakfast.

So there you have it. If you're not sure on how how to use photoshop tools as mentioned there are plenty of videos on youtube that can demonstrate way better than I ever can and also, I have no interest in making tutorials or explaining things that can be found anyway. Practice makes perfect, and the best way of learning is by having a crack yourself and finding your own path.

Anyway, apologies for the massive post lol. Hope this helps guide some people to better results.
Hi bro.
Wanting to start a new career mode with my playface. Will you please help me with that? |Is it possible for you to create a playface for me?

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Sorry for posting on an old thread but the videos above seem to be deleted. Does anyone have a mirror or their own tutorials on how can I create custom faces (like myself) in Cricket 19? I have taken my picture using my DSLR, but I don't know what to do next. Tried to search the forums and landed here.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread