Online connectivity issues on PC (Steam)

Rakesh JV

School Cricketer
Hi everyone,

Always loved cricket games, so went ahead and bought Cricket 19 on steam a couple of days back.

Love the gameplay and every other aspect of the game. The only sore point was the lack of real names and players. Did some googling and found the treasure trove of players created by the amazing community here. Thank y'all for that :)

I am however not able to search or find any of these teams because I am constantly getting an error. "Academy Sharing Service is unavailable right now. Please try again later". Been getting this message for the past 3 days. Wrote to Big Ant support and the support dude asked me to try again in a couple of days. Just wanted to write in and see if any of you faced the same issues and found a way to solve it?

Any info about this is appreciated and thank you a ton in advance. Keep doing the awesome work that you guys are doing.. Cheers.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Probably server maintenance on their end or something of the like. Right now its a tick past 4:30pm, they're based here in Melbourne. I'd say give it a few hours and see how you go.

If that doesn't work then I'm not too sure. Maybe check to see if your firewall (via windows or taken care of by a anti-virus program) is blocking cricket 19. Other than these suggestions, I'm stumped.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe check to see if your firewall (via windows or taken care of by a anti-virus program) is blocking cricket 19
This could be the culprit as the sever being down for more than 3 days is not something that you would usually see and should have affected others too.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This could be the culprit as the sever being down for more than 3 days is not something that you would usually see and should have affected others too.
Yes, firewall or some antivirus blocking connection to the server. Servers, community has been working fine on PC never faced any such issues.

Rakesh JV

School Cricketer
Thanks guys. Will check the firewall settings once I am back on my PC and confirm.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Tried allowing the apps to pass through firewall, and even switched off firewall and checked. Still facing the same issue :( Anything else that I can try? @Guyincognito1 @asprin @Villain
Can you try to connect using a different ISP? If possible try connecting using your mobile internet, personal hotspot or if your PC doesn't support WiFi just connect using USB tethering and check if the servers are working.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
for me also server problem any solution? i tried every thing no use, bigant say any solution for this?
today i buy another steam cricket 19 with new email id but same problem occur, big ant reply for solution or please refund the amount, , if you dont care of the cricket fans and customers, double time i spend my money

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
for me also server problem any solution? i tried every thing no use, bigant say any solution for this?
today i buy another steam cricket 19 with new email id but same problem occur, big ant reply for solution or please refund the amount, , if you dont care of the cricket fans and customers, double time i spend my money
Wait for few hours they'll most probably fix it, it's down for me too you can't fix servers yourself so just for few hours is all we can do. This is on PC(Steam).

AlexAlex

School Cricketer
I had the same issue but I allowed the apps to pass through the firewall because it was blocking the connection to the server and it worked. I tried twice because the first time something went wrong, so maybe this will help you. I also have the best free registry cleaner, so it makes sure that my computer is clean and optimized because sometimes this can be a problem too. Have you guys solved your problem, or you asked for a refund? The game is really nice and Rakesh, thanks for sharing the tip about the treasure trove of players.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread