RUGBY Rugby Challenge 4

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately (but rather predictably) I have been emailed by Mighty Ape that Rugby Challenge 4's release date has been put back again until the end of the year. Hopefully at the end of all these delays we actually get a half decent product.

View attachment 233586

As you say, disappointing but no surprise. Or to put it another way, it's as surprising as learning from John Bolton's book that Trump is incompetent.

That date would make it a year late. It had better be a damn good game.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's a surprise, but I'll believe it when I see it. I don't have a console though, do you?

a very big surprise, got a PS4 so might go for it , but with F1 2020 out now and PGA 2K coming out in August it better be good !

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
On Steam, some games I've seen are "early access" for a few months, and some for a couple of years. It's really no indication when a game will be released, but at least it's playable, although often with features missing, so I'd be interested to see what people make of the release.

TomW777

Club Captain
That's a surprise, but I'll believe it when I see it. I don't have a console though, do you?
Yeah I've got a PS4. I pre-ordered a physical copy a year ago. Guessing "early access" is a digital only thing. Can't see myself handing over money at this stage for what seems effectively to be a beta. Hopefully this allows them to get customer feedback & improve the game before its later 'official' release though. Definitely going to be watching with interest to see how it reviews.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
New screenshots and info. The screenshots look really good.

NEW! Catch your rivals off guard using set plays with 10 different moves, including cross-kick!

NEW! Women’s Sevens Rugby with 16 international teams, including 5 licensed teams.

NEW! Make the ultimate rugby player with both the kit creator and the enhanced player creator!

NEW! AI formations and improved positioning of players making the game more realistic and challenging for those experienced rugby heads.

NEW! Side-line camera angle and drop goal camera allowing for closer simulation to a real broadcast view.

CROSS-PLATFORM FANHUB Share, download and rate players and teams using our famous Fanhub across all platforms!

ALL-STAR COMMENTARY Real sports broadcasting commentary with Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall. French commentary by Eric Bayle and Thomas Lombard.

THE DEFINITIVE RUGBY EXPERIENCE Multiple Game Modes including: Single Match, Multi-team Competition, extensive multi-year Career Mode and Be a Pro Mode

OVER 12 PRESTIGIOUS COMPETITIONS Including the all new Womens 7’s Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Super Rugby Mens 7’s Rugby, and Currie Cup - or even create your own!

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks , nice find , more interested now .... looks nice , wonder when we’ll see gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread