Dale's House Of Retro Studioz

Altofts Wildcat

School Cricketer
As a someone who was born in 1990 mid to late 90s is my favourite era of cricket and i would love to play with some of these teams.
Sorry for being a pain but who are the users that i need to search for in the academy to be able to download them.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
As a someone who was born in 1990 mid to late 90s is my favourite era of cricket and i would love to play with some of these teams.
Sorry for being a pain but who are the users that i need to search for in the academy to be able to download them.
You can check Dale's and Sytric's works. Dale has made some 1992 & 1996 world cup kits and Sytric has just recently made India, Australia & New Zealand 1998 Coca Cola cup kits.
UserID: RetroCricket
UsedID: Sytric

There are other many users too who have made 1990s team and kits just not able to recollect their User IDs.[DOUBLEPOST=1588572828][/DOUBLEPOST]UsedID: Sytric
Just a correction, User ID is: Sytrics

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Dale,

Thanks for your valuable efforts for the World Cup Kits. Can you give a try to create Australia 1992 World Cup Uniform. All the teams are available except Australia.

Thanks once again.

Parth Desai

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Dale thanks for the Australia 1992 Kits and Team. Thank you and same time I am sorry to bother you once again. I was in the impression that we have all the squads for 1992 world cup, except Australia but full squads are available for other 2 world cups (1996 - 1999).

Srilanka and South Africa 1992 World Cup Kits are missing. Can you please upload those on the community so we all will be able to play a full 1992 World Cup matches as well.

Once again, thanks for your efforts.

Take care....

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hi Dale thanks for the Australia 1992 Kits and Team. Thank you and same time I am sorry to bother you once again. I was in the impression that we have all the squads for 1992 world cup, except Australia but full squads are available for other 2 world cups (1996 - 1999).

Srilanka and South Africa 1992 World Cup Kits are missing. Can you please upload those on the community so we all will be able to play a full 1992 World Cup matches as well.

Once again, thanks for your efforts.

Take care....

As always. Logo credit goes to @wasteyouryouth and the players are a mix of mine and @blockerdave
20200620_135857_crop_73.jpg
20200620_140332_crop_33.jpg

eshadz

Club Cricketer
These are awesome, does anyone know if this version of kits were ever created, Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 12.22.40 pm.png

Would be grateful to you Dale if its something that interests you.

Users who are viewing this thread