Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

Richi6787

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does BA planning to release any patch for switch. I am not sure about other switch users but i am having dificulties for running between the wickets as bottom right corner runner screen is disappearing for day and night games.

Does anyone facing similar issue

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Does BA planning to release any patch for switch. I am not sure about other switch users but i am having dificulties for running between the wickets as bottom right corner runner screen is disappearing for day and night games.

Does anyone facing similar issue

Yep, this issue has been there for a while. Sadly I don't see it being patched which makes D/N games unplayable. As a result, I only play day games.

Richi6787

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Yep, this issue has been there for a while. Sadly I don't see it being patched which makes D/N games unplayable. As a result, I only play day games.

exactly. Same here. Stopped playing D/N games or have to change running camera to judge running between the wickets.
No other issues other than breaking my right controller for 2 times. i would blame on shit quality controller than the amount of time i spent on CRICKET 19.:lol

CuriousityKilledAmeriCat

School Cricketer
In terms of bowling, I agree that the position of the hud takes you out of the action. I think Big Bash Boom had a different way which looked a bit better, but i didn't play that game.

Personally, for a good while i dont look at the hud. I use the run up/bowling arm position to trigger my buttom pushes. Mainly because i don't want to spend hald of my time looking at a hud. They've added an option to remove the hud too. Might not be easy if you're new to game but it's one way to adapt thay makes you feel more engaged in the action.

The trigger points are generally when the bowler first jumps and when the bowling arm is at the top of its delivery arc.

I ended up getting for the switch for portability gameplay, its so much better then i thought, the loading times arent that bad, i expected worse.
I would suggest playing classic control mode, that is so much better, it is worth learning it, and the payback is awesome.

I would also suggest to calibrate your sticks via the switch menu.
Thank you both. I ended up switching to classic controls and looking at the pitcher. I looked at videos of the big bash Game. I wish they gave us at least the option for an HUD that was similar to that game.

Richi6787

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Is the new patch release for October for Switch users as well.??

jan52

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My career mode is freezing on June 9, 2025.
I have spent lot of time on it and now cant progress. Any one from Big Ant can help me with the issue.

Attachments

• 20201011_151752.jpg
    20201011_151752.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My career mode is freezing on June 9, 2025.
I have spent lot of time on it and now cant progress. Any one from Big Ant can help me with the issue.

Lodge a support ticket:

Support : Support

Hopefully they can help you out.

CuriousityKilledAmeriCat

School Cricketer
I ended up getting for the switch for portability gameplay, its so much better then i thought, the loading times arent that bad, i expected worse.
I would suggest playing classic control mode, that is so much better, it is worth learning it, and the payback is awesome.

I would also suggest to calibrate your sticks via the switch menu.

do you know how to pitch with the classic controls so that it can bounce outside of the stumps? Whenever I do a standard pitch or spin it always becomes a wide. My joy sticks are calibrated & works as it’s supposed to but it seems there’s too little room to pitch it between the wide line & the stumps... is there a way to change it so a greater portion of the circle ⭕️ can be used without going wide? Right now other than swingers I either have to pitch it straight up or if I try to pitch it to diagonal to the left or right, it’s always too wide.

Last edited:

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Yea they have been screwed, this time they didn't even submit the patch for switch, shocking really

Users who are viewing this thread