Stadium Creation Checklist

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Since it's confirmed Windies will play England for the Wisden trophy in England. I did up the Ageas Bowl (Rose Bowl). The first venue, the other two venues are Old Trafford. West Indies roster announced.

Anyway, my take on Ageas Bowl. I'm sure there's a few out there.

I was using the layout they had for CWC, they had more seats put in than the aerial pic here and the extra scoreboard.

Oh ya. You can turn crowds off for realism too. Ha, I will when I play this out.

I just tried crowd sound at 1. I like it. Im sure you'll hear some background noise, but not much.

Also, I think you'll appreciate how I did the hotel end... considering the limitations. I've added a pic.

Attachments

• ageas bowlgame.png
    ageas bowlgame.png
    854.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 238165752.jpg.gallery.jpg
    238165752.jpg.gallery.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20200604162913_1.jpg
    20200604162913_1.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since it's confirmed Windies will play England for the Wisden trophy in England. I did up the Ageas Bowl (Rose Bowl). The first venue, the other two venues are Old Trafford. West Indies roster announced.

Anyway, my take on Ageas Bowl. I'm sure there's a few out there.

I was using the layout they had for CWC, they had more seats put in than the aerial pic here and the extra scoreboard.

Oh ya. You can turn crowds off for realism too. Ha, I will when I play this out.

I just tried crowd sound at 1. I like it. Im sure you'll hear some background noise, but not much.

Also, I think you'll appreciate how I did the hotel end... considering the limitations. I've added a pic.

You've a great knack for these stadiums. As always your hard work is much appreciated.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
You've a great knack for these stadiums. As always your hard work is much appreciated.

There's another thing need for a new creator... shaping your rope. In my Ageas Bowl they just have flat ends while the sides are round, that's why I went square. But that's something that can add a lot of uniqueness. Cuz I know some places are lopsided etc, perhaps being able to play on other wickets on the green would be nice too. Just adds variety from day to day. Not always symmetrical and all you have to do is adjust for wind.

What if you have one where offside is really short but there's a 40km/h wind coming from that side... maybe short side isn't so good. And where do you place your fielders?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bro Can you make realistic ageas bowl, trent bridge, sophia gardens, bristol etc?
What do you mean by realistic? Have you seen the stadium creator, only so much that can be done. Just be thankful @WickeySticket has taken the time to make all these works for everyone to enjoy.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Bro Can you make realistic ageas bowl, trent bridge, sophia gardens, bristol etc?

Here's the Trent Bridge I have. Forgot I had it, woulda mentioned earlier.

It's by a user named Tarrantino... great work, WickeySticket approved.

Tarrantino also did a Sophia Gardens that I have. I didnt look for the stadiums by username just quality, happens to be the same person. Guess you should just check his work out.

Attachments

• tb.png
    tb.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
Here's the Trent Bridge I have. Forgot I had it, woulda mentioned earlier.

It's by a user named Tarrantino... great work, WickeySticket approved.

Tarrantino also did a Sophia Gardens that I have. I didnt look for the stadiums by username just quality, happens to be the same person. Guess you should just check his work out.
Thank you so much bro@WickeySticket

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Eurolux Boland Park in Paarl, South Africa. Didn't fill out the grass with stands. I dunno. It's ugly and they dont have attendance yet. Can add them if you like, but there's a bunch of stands in place and some pavilions.

Did a few small updates since I posted the screen

eurolux.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread