Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

D

Dutch

I don't see how it would be impossible when pitches have different properties. You'd either just need to alter default setting for England and West Indies or have two ball options (I think they had licenses for both in this game).

Dukes stays harder, swings and seams more and for longer.
Kookaburra swings a bit then turns into a pie after about 20 overs.
These are the kind of subtleties and not so subtleties that makes cricket such a great game...it needs to be in there!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't see how it would be impossible when pitches have different properties. You'd either just need to alter default setting for England and West Indies or have two ball options (I think they had licenses for both in this game).

Dukes stays harder, swings and seams more and for longer.
Kookaburra swings a bit then turns into a pie after about 20 overs.
Those duke balls sounds like my "love life"

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
1 - Need to have AI to play more with different types of shots ,

• 5.1 Reverse sweep.
  • 5.2 Slog and slog sweep.
  • 5.3 Upper cut.
  • 5.4 Switch hit.
  • 5.5 Scoop / ramp.
  • 5.6 Helicopter shot.
2 - There should option of to show percent of bats timing for human played in a match (ideal , late , ok , Good) It will help to improve by batting analysis

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
1 - Need to have AI to play more with different types of shots ,

• 5.1 Reverse sweep.
  • 5.2 Slog and slog sweep.
  • 5.3 Upper cut.
  • 5.4 Switch hit.
  • 5.5 Scoop / ramp.
  • 5.6 Helicopter shot.
2 - There should option of to show percent of bats timing for human played in a match (ideal , late , ok , Perfect) It will help to improve by batting analysis
One thing I've learned when watching AI vs AI, they play a lot of upper cut shots and tend to vary a lot more. Quite odd really.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Ghana in next Cricket Game??41102102-4F20-40D0-8583-2F43CF16C445.jpeg

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
seems South Africa and NZ teams are licensed in upcoming game in 2021 , with AUS and ENG .. so totally we would see 4 teams licensed with all 4 grounds too .. lets see if im not wrong

Not wise to spread rumours and guesses, a because you are spreading false rumours that others could believe and spread and then expectations are unnecessarily heightened and b because if it’s just a guess then your word is as good as mine. Maybe you should rewrite it as a suggestion and a thought instead of a possibility or a source...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
i would love if they changed the boring commentary from ashes cricket 17 and change it to some new person voice and add more surnames like kohli,ashwin and more
Agreed. Personally, I feel either try and do it properly or just don't include it and spend the time and resources on something else. Commentary was the first thing I turned off lol

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I think BA can concentrate less on Commentaries, Personally I feel, they can use the old commentaries with some additional work by any of their staffs with good knowledge on the game and match situation can do it. To me, it doesn't matter if Slats talk or @MattW talk, as long as the commentary is relevant and not too repetitive. By making their staffs do the commentary I feel BA can include more commentary lines. They can concentrate more on the other aspects discussed here.

Users who are viewing this thread