FC Match Thread Warmup Match 4 - West Coast Wildcats vs Tamil Nadu Legends at Dodger Stadium | DAY 4

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
We'll have to have a few meetings to discuss how to balance out the team better for the future. Having said that I'm proud of all the boys that showed great heart and passion and never gave up.

We just need to have a few minor things to adjust but overall I'm happy with the team and our performance

Last edited:

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
The bowlers did well today . Took wickets at regular intervals & not allowed to make big partnerships . Parth was excellent in both the innings , was left a wicket shy for a 10-wicket haul ....

Batting did crippled . The plus point was the defensive approach of the openers . They handled the 4th innings pitch with care & were able to stick around for 12 odd overs ..... :thumbs

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
So according to Navin, the weakest bowling lineup manged a win but the better ones couldn't?

Well I guess you did not read my reviews properly. My review was only for the base team which I have mentioned many times. All teams are well upgraded with the extra Abilities to coVer their weakness. The match results your are seeing is a result of those upgrades.

I hope your concentration is better on the field than it was while you we're reading my reviews. :facepalm

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
:ar: Nilay Shah (@Nilay_60 )
:bat: Andrin Issac (@Andrin Issac )
The Wildcats' openers had a decent outing with a century partnership in the first innings but couldn't do much in the second innings with a grand total of 11 runs. Shah also picked up a wicket in the first innings.

:bat: Asad Raza (@AsadRM )
:ar: Ravi Shastri (@D.K. Goel )
:ar: Navin Gandhi (@NaviN GandhI )
:bat: Ahmed Leo :c: (@ahmedleo414 )
Shastri missed out a well deserved hundred in the first innings and Ahmed also had some batting practice with a half-century. Asad could have done better in first innings but was looking to time the ball nicely in the second innings until the end of the match. Navin had a disappointing match with 42 runs in 2 innings and no wickets in 15 overs, but he can do better as he showed in OD match.

:wkb: Choo Choo Locomotive (@El Loco )
:ar: Joey Tribbiani (@Joey Tribbiani )
Loco had a duck along with 2 dismissals, so nothing much to comment on. Joey performed better in the second innings with a 3 wicket haul and played a handy supporting role to the captain in the first innings.

:bwl: Manish Reddy (@Manish. )
:bwl: Matt W (@MattW )
:bwl: Parth Dedhia (@Parth D )

Parth was the star of the match with 9 wickets in the match. Reddy supported Parth with 4 wickets to his name. Matt just had 2 wickets but his economy was excellent in the second innings

All in all as Bevab said
a few tweaks here and there and we will be right on track in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread