The Hundred Cricket Questionnaire

Lm100

School Cricketer
Hi,

I am a current Masters level University Student in the process of collecting participants for my dissertation project titled 'Fan Perception of ECB Innovation Strategies with Specific Reference to The Hundred'.

The research will be looking at the strategies the ECB have undertaken in attempting to improve fan perception and engagement of cricket.

The project will assess whether these strategies are having an impact on the fans of cricket by inviting you to take part in a short questionnaire. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and will take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

I would be very grateful if you could take time to complete this questionnaire as the results could help provide useful information for future research and decision making. The link for the questionnaire is below via Google Forms.

Fan Perception of ECB innovation strategies

Cheers

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Very well researched and thought questions @Lm100. I answered all of them to the best of my abilities :cheers

Lm100

School Cricketer
Hi,

I am still 15 participants short of the intended target of 100 participants. It would be great if anyone could take part in this questionnaire or circulate the questionnaire among friends or colleagues to help me reach this century as quickly as possible.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread