No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared update to Ireland (they changed the sponsor design in the last three days :rolleyes).

Added a new bat, used by Andy Balbirnie (CA Plus 15000)
Added playface for James McCollum, Josh Little, Harry Tector, Gareth Delany
Adjusted Paul Stirling face
Slightly adjusted Barry McCarthy face

Also, for most players in the current squad I updated the bats they use.

balbirnie.png MCCOLLUM.png LITTLE.pngTECTOR_H.png DELANYG.png STIRLING_P.png MCCARTHY_H.png

Last edited:

halcyon_kazoo278

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I fixed the problem by first deleting the previous team logos and then i unlinked it first then I redownloaded the teams and it works fine
Thanks a lot bro it worked:thumbs . Sorry @wasteyouryouth for disturbing u and when will the Pakistan kit come?

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shared an update to India. All 35 players with a playface now. Including a new one for Sanju Samson. Some improvements and changes to others. I swear to god Shikhar Dhawan's face is always within reach but never quite there.

View attachment 235964 View attachment 235963

I believe this is in line with your new skilling system? :)

One thing I've noticed is that bowlers in particular have slightly elevated batting attributes. While on paper it makes sense, in game they do play well above their humble skills and so a nerf here could help with the problem of tail-enders blocking it like prime Hammond.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I believe this is in line with your new skilling system? :)

One thing I've noticed is that bowlers in particular have slightly elevated batting attributes. While on paper it makes sense, in game they do play well above their humble skills and so a nerf here could help with the problem of tail-enders blocking it like prime Hammond.
I actually think the problem with tailend batting is the mentality. I personally don't see much of tailenders doing well when i bowl (they were on average stronger than IRL on the lockdown tournament).

Because i base the mentality on a cross format strike rate most bowlers end up as Conservative or Precise. A lot of times this may not be because they bat like a good too order batsman but because they play and miss more. So it's something to consider.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I actually think the problem with tailend batting is the mentality. I personally don't see much of tailenders doing well when i bowl (they were on average stronger than IRL on the lockdown tournament).

Because i base the mentality on a cross format strike rate most bowlers end up as Conservative or Precise. A lot of times this may not be because they bat like a good too order batsman but because they play and miss more. So it's something to consider.

I did two AI vs AI tournaments too and from what I noticed the tail-enders were most definitely better than what they should have been. I did reduce their skills the second time and it did help a bit (the tourneys were T20s though so mentality didn't affect them as much) but they were still decent at the level of a current day number 8 or 9 when they should have been a number 11. For example, a bowler with no skills or batting perks struck two boundaries in the last over with the opposition's best bowler bowling to win a game for his side and the bowler before him also struck a six in the previous over. Not entirely unrealistic in a modern T20 but both of these players should have been bunnies with the bat. A little bit of tweaking could help a lot here and in the end this along with the mentality issue (making them miss more should absolutely occur when they are a defensive player, a place where the judgement stat could help?) is ultimately on the developer end I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread