disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ultimately worth it?

Yes I think so , If £50 is not too much of a hit on the bank balance, I like it as much as I did RC3 and Rugby 20 , my main gripe is the offside is non existent in both games and is just such a strange thing to get wrong but I ignore it as I love rugby and am finding a way to enjoy it , I’m hoping they make improvements based on feedback but Rugby 20 promised a lot but has gone quiet , a lot of the same issues exist in both games , hot potato passing, too many turnovers etc

Being Welsh it’s difficult not to buy a new rugby game , I told myself not to do it yesterday with F1 2020 and PGA tour 2K catching my attention.... failed :(

TomW777

Club Captain
Yes I think so , If £50 is not too much of a hit on the bank balance, I like it as much as I did RC3 and Rugby 20 , my main gripe is the offside is non existent in both games and is just such a strange thing to get wrong but I ignore it as I love rugby and am finding a way to enjoy it , I’m hoping they make improvements based on feedback but Rugby 20 promised a lot but has gone quiet , a lot of the same issues exist in both games , hot potato passing, too many turnovers etc

Being Welsh it’s difficult not to buy a new rugby game , I told myself not to do it yesterday with F1 2020 and PGA tour 2K catching my attention.... failed :(

What is the quality of the fan hub like given the lack of licences for the vast majority of international teams, the Mitre 10 Cup, the NRC and weirdly I hear the Waratahs are missing even though the rest of Super Rugby is licenced? Is it anywhere near the quality of Big Ant games?

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
What is the quality of the fan hub like given the lack of licences for the vast majority of international teams, the Mitre 10 Cup, the NRC and weirdly I hear the Waratahs are missing even though the rest of Super Rugby is licenced? Is it anywhere near the quality of Big Ant games?

It’s nowhere near BA academy levels yet , hopefully when PC release happens this might change and there will be cross format sharing according to the developer

I looked yesterday and there is nothing really to download for unlicensed teams

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I am going to wait a bit on this me thinks....

they have commented in their forums and given a few hints and pointers of the subtle but good changes to gameplay.

I’m going to hold out a bit if it’s given support it will be a fun rugby game..

D

Dutch

they have commented in their forums and given a few hints and pointers of the subtle but good changes to gameplay.

I’m going to hold out a bit if it’s given support it will be a fun rugby game..
Okay good to hear: I will keep an eye on it and hopefully they will keep supporting it and tweaking on active feedback

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Okay good to hear: I will keep an eye on it and hopefully they will keep supporting it and tweaking on active feedback

Played at my mates and it’s fun. No where need as bad as people make out.

these set plays work lovely. What he’s saying is correct it’s a little restricted as it runs it for you. But still excellent mix up.

Also my mate has adjusted the pace of the forwards and backs as per recommendations from someone on the forum and my god thats makes a huge difference!

D

Dutch

these set plays work lovely. What he’s saying is correct it’s a little restricted as it runs it for you. But still excellent mix up.

Also my mate has adjusted the pace of the forwards and backs as per recommendations from someone on the forum and my god thats makes a huge difference!
Okay this sounds more promising!

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Sorry which forum is the one you referenced? Thanks

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How you getting on with it Franco?

better ask Wealey for the most technical things.

I like it a lot, is similar to rc3, but the development can be very interesting i think. If you are not sure, wait for the patch

D

Dutch

better ask Wealey for the most technical things.

I like it a lot, is similar to rc3, but the development can be very interesting i think. If you are not sure, wait for the patch
Any idea when the patch is to be released?

Users who are viewing this thread