Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
i would really love to see licensed umpires in game with licensed umpire uniforms not that shit where the CEO himself is the umpire in the game like mike merren chris gould

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Many are tailenders! They go for this lollipop leg spin but they do not know its a damn trap(Googly) to make you look silly.. ‍♂

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probably fluff more than anything, and more than likely said already, but it would be nice for players to have some facial expressions outside of cut-scenes.
20200807205801_1.jpg
Would just add to the intensity, tension of a situation if you could see it in their expressions.
I'd also add another bit of fluff, the lighting in the menus are so much more flattering (studio lighting almost) for player models compared to in-game. Particularly for user created playfaced players. Wouldn't mind more flattering lighting to help show off the models, whilst retaining a bit of natural lighting. You can see the difference in quality between the menu shot and the two other in-game shots.
hutch.jpg 20200804152157_1.jpg

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
So I got Cricket Club it's for VR.

It's very fun, you'll get a workout with it too. Practiced certain shots, even got down and did some sweeps, it all works well. You can quickly see a replay of your shot too and see how you're swinging your bat. Where the ball hits your bat is marked so you can see it right away too without replay.

Cricket iB is the next one to come out it looks. Saw a video of a guy doing a scoop shot, trying to do it in this game I got. Will be interesting in the next few years how good this gets. Cuz some games work really well in VR without the cheesy graphics. But even without the graphics, I got right into it.

As far as bowling goes, someone be able to work out a system eventually. Ive played Pokerstars VR and they have these props you can throw around at players or in the room. It feels pretty real, as far the strength you need to put in to get velocity.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I am a very old member of Planetcricket forms (joined 2003) and in my opinion I Cricket 19 is the best cricket till now and in next release if Big Ant can remove few glitches and add some features in this existing gameplay,physics and graphics it will be the best ever cricket.

1. Current cricket 19 doesn’t have collision detect. This needs to be fixed.

2. Rain appears on game in Sunny weather do change this in next game.

3. Add more cinamatic celebrations and allow player to select the animations in Academy.

4. Add more vibrant crowd sounds based on the country. Same with crowds. Gone are the days for repeatative crowds. Ensure FIFA style crowds.

5. Add different roof patterns, buildings, shrubs, trees, houses, field shapes and grass patterns, press box in Stadium Creator in Academy.

6. Ability to select different Umpire uniforms like full sleeve, half sleeves as well as jackets.

7. Ability to turn off / on crowds.

8. Real world commentary.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I am a very old member of Planetcricket forms (joined 2003) and in my opinion I Cricket 19 is the best cricket till now and in next release if Big Ant can remove few glitches and add some features in this existing gameplay,physics and graphics it will be the best ever cricket.

1. Current cricket 19 doesn’t have collision detect. This needs to be fixed.

2. Rain appears on game in Sunny weather do change this in next game.

3. Add more cinamatic celebrations and allow player to select the animations in Academy.

4. Add more vibrant crowd sounds based on the country. Same with crowds. Gone are the days for repeatative crowds. Ensure FIFA style crowds.

5. Add different roof patterns, buildings, shrubs, trees, houses, field shapes and grass patterns, press box in Stadium Creator in Academy.

6. Ability to select different Umpire uniforms like full sleeve, half sleeves as well as jackets.

7. Ability to turn off / on crowds.

8. Real world commentary.
Rain was perfect in earlier builds as there was no sun but after patches rain and sun at a time occuring

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Rain was perfect in earlier builds as there was no sun but after patches rain and sun at a time occuring
Agreed. I do find that a tad annoying and it always rains after one ball has been bowled.

Users who are viewing this thread