GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Well had a couple of days on it.Very enjoyable.Key is calibrate the swing not sure why they don't make that compulsory when you start .Wouldn't have known about it if i hadn't seen a video and would still be wondering why i can't hit a perfect shot.On the lower levels its much easier the gc19 with all the aids on no more 3 putting etc.With the aids off not sure how different a game it is from gc19.Admittedly i am working towards turning the aids off.I would also say the cut scenes to other players got tiring very quickly as did the pre shot stance fortunately they can be turned off.

It's definitely on my "get it when it goes on sale" list.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Guys do any of you struggle with the swing timing.. it seems so random to me at times? Found a video on YouTube saying that it’s bugged and will throw out a random output every 1/3 shots!?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Have you calibrated the swing.It was a lot better for me than before i did it.That said its still difficult to get consistency but i couldn't on the last game either put it down to the controller and my cack handedness.Also i think it could be different for every club so that would be a factor as well

D

Deleted member 193590

For anyone who has this game,go and play ST Andrews Old (tour) absolutely stunning recreation of a classic course,from the moody lighting to the packed grandstands,and the atmosphere from the ground,not had this much fun on a golf game ever felt like the final Sunday in the Open.

D

Dutch

Great vid. Might just me but some of the physics seemed a little off: the ball stopping suddenly after rolling fast and other things?

D

Deleted member 193590

Thanks Dutch,I was putting a lot of loft on the ball and digging under it,to try and create backspin ,maybe that was the reason?

D

Deleted member 193590

Yeah I am just a beginner so am not into the fancy shots yet. Maybe that is it!

That's the great thing about this game dutch,it's more accessible to all skill levels.I haven't got used to backspin myself yet,probably why I didn't get any :lolbut I've seen some crazy shots using it.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks very nice , still procrastinating over buying , one question can you play these courses in career mode, so Augusta for April / spring major or the Old Course for Open etc ?

D

Deleted member 193590

Looks very nice , still procrastinating over buying , one question can you play these courses in career mode, so Augusta for April / spring major or the Old Course for Open etc ?

No sadly not,in career mode you can only play the official HB courses,still a good career though.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Now that this game is out, is there an appeal to even having the 12 PGA Golfers? Does it make the career mode feel more "real" or immersive or are the certain challenges against them.... or was it just an odd decision? Still not quite understanding the idea of including them but only as non-playable career mode opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread