Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@Ryuki_Survive

Are you downloading the newest version? The old ones are still shared on my old ID. When I looked that up I see the Holder with no playface, the new on has it.

View attachment 237060 View attachment 237061

Yes. I did download the newest version. Every other player (playfaced or otherwise) turn out as they are seen in the academy. It's just Holder and Anderson I am having issues with. I will try downloading them again and update you on the progress.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@wasteyouryouth

These are the results I am getting when searching for Barbados Tridents under your ID (both old and current).Cricket 19_20200826211242.jpg Cricket 19_20200826211307.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1598473261][/DOUBLEPOST]As you can see, for some reason in my game, the Jason Holder in the Tridents from your current account is not playfaced, but the one on the old version from your old ID is.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth

These are the results I am getting when searching for Barbados Tridents under your ID (both old and current).View attachment 237065 View attachment 237066[DOUBLEPOST=1598473261][/DOUBLEPOST]As you can see, for some reason in my game, the Jason Holder in the Tridents from your current account is not playfaced, but the one on the old version from your old ID is.
:lol

fearsome tweak knows what's going on. I'll make sure to pass it on. Thanks for the getting the screenshots, I was going to ask if you could. Did not expect that result.

You could try downloading the most recent Jason Holder on its own.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
:lol

fearsome tweak knows what's going on. I'll make sure to pass it on. Thanks for the getting the screenshots, I was going to ask if you could. Did not expect that result.

You could try downloading the most recent Jason Holder on its own.

Thanks for the help. First time I've dealt with something like this. I'll find a fix for this eventually. But for now, I'm off to play some Fall Guys and win some crowns.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hey all. An update. Well, turns out I followed @Dale88's advice on trying and trying again. Still had no luck. So, I went ahead and took the drastic measure of resetting the academy. Still suffered from the same problem. Therefore, I went even further and took an even more drastic measure of uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Still no luck. The playfaces were not processing properly. So, I went ahead and scrubbed everything Cricket 19 (aka Save data) from my PS4's regular storage and cloud storage from PS+. I reinstalled the game and now everything works fine. So, a message to anyone else who is facing this problem: ONLY USE THIS METHOD AS A LAST RESORT!

Anyways, everything works fine now. However, I am faced with a new problem: The most recent versions of the CPL teams uploaded by @wasteyouryouth now no longer process the playfaces for certain players. I definitely believe that this is a bug in the game itself or an academy problem, as the most recent version of Jason Holder from @wasteyouryouth's new ID is processing properly. Same result with Corey Anderson and Sohail Tanvir. The results might change if I look through the academy again and again. We'll see.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey all. An update. Well, turns out I followed @Dale88's advice on trying and trying again. Still had no luck. So, I went ahead and took the drastic measure of resetting the academy. Still suffered from the same problem. Therefore, I went even further and took an even more drastic measure of uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Still no luck. The playfaces were not processing properly. So, I went ahead and scrubbed everything Cricket 19 (aka Save data) from my PS4's regular storage and cloud storage from PS+. I reinstalled the game and now everything works fine. So, a message to anyone else who is facing this problem: ONLY USE THIS METHOD AS A LAST RESORT!

Anyways, everything works fine now. However, I am faced with a new problem: The most recent versions of the CPL teams uploaded by @wasteyouryouth now no longer process the playfaces for certain players. I definitely believe that this is a bug in the game itself or an academy problem, as the most recent version of Jason Holder from @wasteyouryouth's new ID is processing properly. Same result with Corey Anderson and Sohail Tanvir. The results might change if I look through the academy again and again. We'll see.
You can download the players you don't have individually and they should automatically be applied to the teams.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
You can download the players you don't have individually and they should automatically be applied to the teams.

I am aware. The only issue that I am facing is that when I preview recent players in the academy, their playface doesn't process properly and when I download them, their playface is still missing and they look appalling

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I am aware. The only issue that I am facing is that when I preview recent players in the academy, their playface doesn't process properly and when I download them, their playface is still missing and they look appalling
Hmm, that's really weird. Wish I could help further but I'm not really sure. Might be a pc to console thing perhaps? Even though that shouldn't be an issue at all. But that's just pure speculation.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hmm, that's really weird. Wish I could help further but I'm not really sure. Might be a pc to console thing perhaps? Even though that shouldn't be an issue at all. But that's just pure speculation.

Yeah. I firmly believe that this is a bug within the game itself, or some processing issues seeing as other users are suffering from the same issues. No worries. This is something to live with until Big Ant releases the next cricket game or if someone finds a solution until then.

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
Hi... My gameplay lags today for the first time after i hit boundaries when it shows replays my game lags a bit.... Can someone help me to solve this issue?

abishek919

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I can't import any svg image please help me @anyone
Please

Users who are viewing this thread