GOLF PGA Tour 2K21

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
For anyone who has this game,go and play ST Andrews Old (tour) absolutely stunning recreation of a classic course,from the moody lighting to the packed grandstands,and the atmosphere from the ground,not had this much fun on a golf game ever felt like the final Sunday in the Open.

Very nice. Love the clouds. I just played the course as an amateur, and went round in even par. I've got a lot to learn.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Yeah it's a fantastic course,that's a good round i've seen people shoot +30 in this game,good going :clap

I see that, like me, you have the new Distance Control Meter set to on for putting only. Even set like that, it seems a little like cheating to me. What do you think?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Once we all feel confident enough with playing this game, I think it would be fun to create a Planet Cricket Online Society. I really don't know much about them, but I think they allow for players who have different levels of experience.

D

Deleted member 193590

I see that, like me, you have the new Distance Control Meter set to on for putting only. Even set like that, it seems a little like cheating to me. What do you think?

I was thinking the same,until I checked out legendary level,every single thing was turned off except for the putting marker,so it can't be that bad if it's allowed on the hardest level.

D

Deleted member 193590

For anyone who wants to play a really fun course try. Shipwrecked mini golf! It's designed by one of the top course designers,really good fun,oh and you can only use your putter,but I didn't know that :lol

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
For anyone who wants to play a really fun course try. Shipwrecked mini golf! It's designed by one of the top course designers,really good fun,oh and you can only use your putter,but I didn't know that :lol

I'm going to try that.

Have you been able to find Firethorn National, i.e. the Masters? I was hoping it would have been copied from TGC19.

D

Deleted member 193590

I'm going to try that.

Have you been able to find Firethorn National, i.e. the Masters? I was hoping it would have been copied from TGC19.

They were made to censor it again by Augusta,you can still find it in societies like last time.I'm not sure but I think it's in the barstool society,go to schedule and it should be there,then press triangle and favourite it.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
They were made to censor it again by Augusta,you can still find it in societies like last time.I'm not sure but I think it's in the barstool society,go to schedule and it should be there,then press triangle and favourite it.

I don't see it in the Barstool society. It's a pity that there's no way to search all societies for courses.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

On the 5th hole, I completely lost my way, and had to skip it. On the 15th, my first shot ended up on the TV tower :lol. Finally, on the 18th, I got a hole in one, but I couldn't see the shot, I only heard it drop :(

D

Deleted member 193590

On the 5th hole, I completely lost my way, and had to skip it. On the 15th, my first shot ended up on the TV tower :lol. Finally, on the 18th, I got a hole in one, but I couldn't see the shot, I only heard it drop :(

Fun course,but dodgy camera angles :lol it's the big boss open,click triangle on it,then course details,then favourite it :thumbs

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Fun course,but dodgy camera angles :lol it's the big boss open,click triangle on it,then course details,then favourite it :thumbs

Sorry, I'm confused. Is the big boss open in the Barstool society? I only see the Desert Classic, Fore The Boys Open, and the Sunday Red Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread