Ball Flickering after shot played and in replay

Punterkhan

School Cricketer
Hello team,

I am having issues with cricket 19 when player plays the shot the ball starts flickering and does the same thing in replay. I am playing on 2560 x 1440. It was fine all of a sudden it started happening.

My PC Specs are powerful enough to run this game.

i7 3.4ghz 6th Gen

ddr4 3200mhz 16 gb ram

nvidia gtx 1060 strix 6Gb

Please help me to fix this issue. Awaiting for your kind reply. Thanks

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello team,

I am having issues with cricket 19 when player plays the shot the ball starts flickering and does the same thing in replay. I am playing on 2560 x 1440. It was fine all of a sudden it started happening.

My PC Specs are powerful enough to run this game.

i7 3.4ghz 6th Gen

ddr4 3200mhz 16 gb ram

nvidia gtx 1060 strix 6Gb

Please help me to fix this issue. Awaiting for your kind reply. Thanks
Probably better off contacting big ant directly. This forum isn't really a technical issues forum.

Support : Support

D

Dutch

I would suggest messing with some of the settings: i have had this problem before and seem to remember that vsync off solved it but it is a time ago. As GuyIncognito says you will probable get a more comprehensive answer by submitting a ticket.

D

Dutch

Big Ant Support saying that they don't know what is causing this issue as they did not release any patch etc. Not a great reply from them :/
Thats a bugger man! I can only suggest turning off one for one each graphic possibility and seeing if it helps.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I had this problem for a bit and turned off v-sync. Can't remember if the game has a frame limiter as well - if it does, then setting it to the monitor's refresh rate might help as well.

D

Dutch

I think I had this problem for a bit and turned off v-sync. Can't remember if the game has a frame limiter as well - if it does, then setting it to the monitor's refresh rate might help as well.
yeah v-sync and framerate limiter turned off sorted it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread