Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
If i download the new ipl teams and while downloding if i select 'Keep current version ignore new' option will the players remain same and only kits will be updated?

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
My gameplay lags during the delivery of a bowler and during playing a shot from few days... Can someone help me to fix this... I am playing in pc..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My gameplay lags during the delivery of a bowler and during playing a shot from few days... Can someone help me to fix this... I am playing in pc..
Try verifying files through steam. If that doesn't work, I had this issue for a moment, turn off vsync and frame limiter off in settings. If that doesn't work keep vsync off and set the frame limit to what your monitor refresh rate is.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah bro..I will try it and let you know if it is solved or not..
Don't want too disagree with @GuyIncognito but I was having problems and turned on Vsync. Set Frame Limiter to the Hz of my monitor (240hz). I think just turning on Vsync would help but also checking your monitor Hz might.

I was having a real headache inducing experience and as soon as I turned on Vsync it was gone. Been passing on this advice for 12 months but, for whatever reason, mine was turned off. Thought it was the patch but it was my settings.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't want too disagree with @GuyIncognito but I was having problems and turned on Vsync. Set Frame Limiter to the Hz of my monitor (240hz). I think just turning on Vsync would help but also checking your monitor Hz might.

I was having a real headache inducing experience and as soon as I turned on Vsync it was gone. Been passing on this advice for 12 months but, for whatever reason, mine was turned off. Thought it was the patch but it was my settings.
Yeah, seen that as well, I have a gsync monitor so if I turn v-sync on in-game, it ruins everything lol.

Users who are viewing this thread