RUGBY Rugby Challenge 4

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Any idea when the patch is to be released?

haven’t said yet.. they are actively thanking individual posts on the forum for their feedback.

I think personally it has massive potential. Theres a real big bandwagon being jumped on as far as “there’s nothing new” and as far as animations etc that’s true.

but the subtle changes already make a big difference if used properly. They just need to adjust a few key things now.

People are mostly pissed because of the price and the early access tag. But is want it is when it comes to those things far as I’m concerned. But it if you can afford it.. don’t if you can’t. Never understand why people get so irate over it all.

D

Dutch

Well i am still going to hold off for the mo: need to spend my cash wisely. Flightsim and this just aint compatible this month!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@WealeyH How you getting on with this game? Worth a nibble?

I have played ALOT with a mate.. however haven’t played it myself as I’m waiting for the PC copy.

The first update made some FANTASTIC changes.

it’s by far the best rugby game on the market and it’s genuinly fun. It’s one of those games that if you understand the game and play it properly you get the most out of it.

If the next update is as good as the first. We will be on to a little gem!

D

Dutch

I have played ALOT with a mate.. however haven’t played it myself as I’m waiting for the PC copy.

it’s by far the best rugby game on the market and it’s genuinly fun. It’s one of those games that if you understand the game and play it properly you get the most out of it.

Oh thats great to hear! Praise from you is praise indeed!

TomW777

Club Captain

If you have played Rugby 08 how would compare it to that? So would you say its significantly better than RC3?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
If you have played Rugby 08 how would compare it to that? So would you say its significantly better than RC3?

issue is I didn’t play RC3 all that much as player positioning etc did my head in.

but I’d say yes 100%.

a lot of subtle changes were made that most casual players wernt noticing.

as time goes on they have potential to mould it into a very very good game.

as far as 06 goes. Not sure really... probably not.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Will deffo keep tabs on this.

I’d say if you got games to play and not in any real rush hold fire for a bit.

It’s only going to get better. My theory is I don’t want to burn my self out on it. (Wouldn’t normally put 1000 of hours into a rugby game) before the game is in its best shape.

It’s a niche audience like the cricket and the feedback coming in is spot on and from people who know their stuff.

they appear to be listening acknowledging and acting upon it all so it will only get better!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

It’s only going to get better. My theory is I don’t want to burn my self out on it. (Wouldn’t normally put 1000 of hours into a rugby game) before the game is in its best shape.

It’s a niche audience like the cricket and the feedback coming in is spot on and from people who know their stuff.

they appear to be listening acknowledging and acting upon it all so it will only get better!

Any indication from them about a release date?

D

Dutch

Great to hear!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Any indication from them about a release date?

Not on PC know.. the first update came about a month after release and brought online play and some excellent tweaks to AI etc.

Southern Hemisphere teams fling it out wide whilst others pick and go more etc etc.

It’s approaching another month since last update so hopefully something soon.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to read some of the feedback on here. I've played all the previous Rugby Challenge games and generally had a good time. Just waiting for the eventual PC release! :)

D

Dutch

Good to read some of the feedback on here. I've played all the previous Rugby Challenge games and generally had a good time. Just waiting for the eventual PC release! :)
Ah is this only on console at the mo?

Users who are viewing this thread