Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of those dismissals were poor, especially when you know that the opposition has to get overs out of their sixth bowler still.

Bevab

Staff Member
Ha I can imagine the strategic time-out talk: Okay boss what do we do....just hit the feckin thing will ya!

That and the BBL version of it might be some of the worst things introduced to T20s. Every momentum building innings seems to get disrupted after it.

D

Dutch

That and the BBL version of it might be some of the worst things introduced to T20s. Every momentum building innings seems to get disrupted after it.
Do they really offer something? I mean in basketball I get it: slow it down, take a breather, gather the thoughts....but cricket?

Bevab

Staff Member
Do they really offer something? I mean in basketball I get it: slow it down, take a breather, gather the thoughts....but cricket?

The only useful thing they offer is wads of cash.

Bevab

Staff Member
An extended ad break. Notably they plan to have them in The Hundred. Despite one reason for introducing The Hundred being T20 lasts too long.

Hey if you can shoehorn one in a rain affected BBL game that eventually has to be abandoned, you sure can into The Hundred!

D

Dutch

Hey if you can shoehorn one in a rain affected BBL game that eventually has to be abandoned, you sure can into The Hundred!
So I imagine you have to take a strategic time-out whether you need one or not?

Bevab

Staff Member
This is still on you know! this is very very doable!

I doubt it as Stoinis loves to take the pace completely off the ball in his death over spells and Rabada is very good with his yorkers.[DOUBLEPOST=1600623809][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I imagine you have to take a strategic time-out whether you need one or not?

Pretty much.

D

Dutch

One over of Rabada. Not going to be easy. Score 7-8 runs off Rabada and keep the remaining for Stoinis.
If he can get it to withing 12 or less off the last over......[DOUBLEPOST=1600623928][/DOUBLEPOST]Well well well....what have we here! Drops him! Boundary...its all happening....scenes

Users who are viewing this thread