Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thread title says it all. Sony organized a showcase event couple of days ago, to announce some key aspects regarding PS5 and it's release.

We also got to know PS5 Exclusive games and prices for both the Consoles (Physical+Digital). Release date is second week of November.

I'm really excited for the launch, but not going to buy it. Only reason is because I'm not a hardcore gamer and secondly I'm having budget issues after getting a OnePlus Nord last month :p. I'll be getting PS4 instead, that is still a best buy in terms of price and also works for next couple of years atleast.

How excited are you? For a fact I know @CerealKiller is getting PS5 on the day of launch.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I'll definitely get one, but I reckon I'll wait a bit, I've still got too many games to finish on my PS4 and not enough time to finish them

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Since I got my PC (3 1/2 years ago) I've not played a game on my PS4. It's basically become a Netflix/Prime/Sky box. So, I can't see me getting one.

I am excited about the game Death Loop that is receiving some hype with the launch. It's from the developers of Dishonored and Prey which are games I love.

The most interesting thing from the new generation so far is, for me, the Xbox pass or whatever it is. Probably more likely to get that, to play games on PC, instead of a new console.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The pre-orders for the PS5 were gone in minutes. Hoping there isn't a massive queue on Day 1, and they have enough consoles.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
PlayStation 5 is going to cost a fortune here in Pakistan (Rs. 90k+), due to extreme taxes, lack of official Sony retail sellers here, and obviously the high currency exchange rate of USD.

I'll probably wait for a year or so hoping for a more affordable deal as I'll need to get a 4k monitor too.

By the way, I'm not sure whether I should and would buy it even, given that I use my current PS4 once in a blue moon.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
PlayStation 5 is going to cost a fortune here in Pakistan (Rs. 90k+), due to extreme taxes, lack of official Sony retail sellers here, and obviously the high currency exchange rate of USD.

I'll probably wait for a year or so hoping for a more affordable deal as I'll need to get a 4k monitor too.

By the way, I'm not sure whether I should and would buy it even, given that I use my current PS4 once in a blue moon.
I suggest you get it only if you play regularly

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I already got my pre order and paid for it, can't wait to get it on 19th November :D.
Got email about it and brought it and with in 5 mins it was sold out so I got lucky I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread