Premier League

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The rumour mill has started linking Alli away from Spurs.

A move that I would not like to see but it is clear that for the sake of his career he needs a new environment.

D

Dutch

The rumour mill has started linking Alli away from Spurs.

A move that I would not like to see but it is clear that for the sake of his career he needs a new environment.
Where would he go?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where would he go?

Had Everton not signed James, I would have expected them to put in a cheeky bid but yeah there is no real place for a player like him in any team now. He is too indisciplined and unlike in the past does not seem to be working as hard as he could to compensate for it. It is a shame though, a few years back he had numbers that were right up there with some of the best in Europe, incredible for his age!

At this point the only thing that could work out for him is a loan away to an overseas club.

D

Dutch

Another penalty....wait VAR.....[DOUBLEPOST=1601123874][/DOUBLEPOST]Surely not a penalty......[DOUBLEPOST=1601123892][/DOUBLEPOST]No penalty!!!!! Good call!

D

Dutch

Rashford has been very quiet since the begin of the season.......oh there we go!!!!! Great goal![DOUBLEPOST=1601124246][/DOUBLEPOST]No, VAR again....offside!!!!! Bloody heck!

D

Dutch

Oh but this goal!!!!!! He is back,,,,great run great finish! Once Utd get up to speed they are pretty irresistible.

D

Dutch

So so fragile at the back! Get ripped apart time after time. there is absolute disbalance between the forwards and defense.

D

Dutch

United just lazy at getting the second ball....giving so much away.....forget the title this year.....top six maybe.

D

Dutch

again a last minute equalizer.......this aint looking good at all it really aint......such shitty defense....player for the umpteenth time free at the back post!

Users who are viewing this thread