True Or False!

When Saffron first joined PC another newbie told her that member told him he was an undercover Spy?

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
You're as bad as me! :D
I can now delete flags but I can't post pics from my new fone! :wave[DOUBLEPOST=1601099763][/DOUBLEPOST]It is indeed true! :facepalm
Not only did we have to evacuate the building we had to call out the fire brigade! :lol

Betting the fire brigade where not impressed @Saffron.:mad[DOUBLEPOST=1601278500][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok If I have a crack.
True or false.
I went to a boarding school run by the Catholic Church..

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Betting the fire brigade where not impressed.:mad[DOUBLEPOST=1601278500][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok If I have a crack.
True or false.
I will go with TRUE

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
False. The boarding school I went to was run by the Masons.
Tell us about your time their Richie, I remember you saying it wasn't very nice.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1601369367][/DOUBLEPOST]
Betting the fire brigade where not impressed @Saffron.:mad[DOUBLEPOST=1601278500][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok If I have a crack.
True or false.
The fire brigade were ok to be honest, a few female staff members were taking selfies with them before they left! :D

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Tell us about your time their Richie, I remember you saying it wasn't very nice.:) [DOUBLEPOST=1601369367][/DOUBLEPOST]
The fire brigade were ok to be honest, a few female staff members were taking selfies with them before they left! :D

You have the time Saffy. I have sufficient for a book. Suffice to say it was not a very good chapter of my life. A deprived childhood that no child shud have to endure.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
You have the time Saffy. I have sufficient for a book. Suffice to say it was not a very good chapter of my life. A deprived childhood that no child shud have to endure.
Sounds dreadful. Maybe you should write a book, as a retired journalist you'd be used to writing. :thumbs

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My sis and her family came to visit, while we were all chatting mum was making coffee for everyone, but instead of putting coffee beans in the grinder she put gravy granules in! :D

True or False?:wave

Users who are viewing this thread