Lets Create A Story.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then from out the blue light stepped Dr Who who shouted...”surprise”

I stepped up to the light and tentatively put my hand in it, it disappeared :eek: so quickly pulled my hand back

Natasha suddenly took leave of her senses, tossing her hair back she gave out a shriek of laughter and running full pelt jumped straight at the light and disappeared
No time to think I run after her and jump into the light also, everything starts to darken around me and my fate is not mine to decide anymore ......

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Whatever happens now I cant blame anyone but myself. I only hope I have not put Natasha in any danger as I have always been very fond of her.. in fact I love her..and if I get out of this in one piece I'll tell her so. Suddenly the darkness left us and we were hit by a glowing white lite. Without hesitation Natasha ran towards it beckoning me to follow her...
yellow+skirt+1+small.jpg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
The high heel on her shoe got stuck in the muddy ground, she tripped and landed in the mud, the light was still shining brightly before her, I caught up with her and lifted her up, we held hands and took the leap of faith together and ran into the light.....

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
... and this is what created that blinding lite.. another glowing doorway. Natasha and I looked at each other in astonishment. This is another world. Are we are the first people to experience it or did the Druids venture thru the blue doorway all those centuries ago.
portal-ii-fantasy-landscape-to-another-dimension-33290659.jpg

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
What will we find Natasha beyond that doorway. Will it be a parallel world to our own. Will they speak our tongue or an alien language. Will the door take us back to early Druid times. Or will it takes us into the future. What will we find. People the same as we humans or alien to us. Will they be friendly or menacing?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
What will we find Natasha beyond that doorway. Will it be a parallel world to our own. Will they speak our tongue or an alien language. Will the door take us back to early Druid times. Or will it takes us into the future. What will we find. People the same as we humans or alien to us. Will they be friendly or menacing?
Make the ending a good one Richie! :wave

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
They enter the doorway with Richie in front and Natasha behind him, the moment they enter they see that they have arrived at a sacrifice ritual with a group of druids surrounding them, Ritchie tries to leave but the doorway vanishes. Ritchie feels a hand on his shoulder and when he turns he sees Natasha gets a robe similar to the druids and is coming towards him with a knife, Ritchie in horror screams at Natasha to come to her senses, Natasha laughs and scoffs at him and says there is no Natasha here, you left Natasha behind in the forest for us now she is part of us and soon you will be

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
The PC World Cruise! :D

I wish my taxi would hurry, I thought as I peered from my window, my cases were packed, my hand luggage held my passport and money, and the secret item sewn into the lining, all I had to do was pick up fellow UK member @Chris Swift and head to Portsmouth to meet the other members for our PC world cruise.........

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Dutch is the Cruise Ships Chief Mate , his job is to supervise the deck crew (I.e. pc staff) and report any misdemeanours to Captain Whitehorn
He was last seen in The Bridge playing with the joystick .....

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I phoned ahead to @Dutch I told him I wanted the best cabin fit for a princess as I'm the only female on our cruise.
@Chris Swift got into the taxi, luggage in the boot, mountain bike strapped to the roof rack, we headed down to Portsmouth.
My phone rang, @RichieBGM was calling me from Sydney.......

Users who are viewing this thread